LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 281 users in the forums

Rich Eisen about to talk 9ers on NFLN

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by jreff22:
Originally posted by whatawegot:
ok just playing. How bout a truly important matter instead of the clown announcers on the nfl network. Like i have said many times. Too much Pie hole talk about truly worthless topics. How bout the fact that brad pitt is growing out his hair and has regrown his beard with a tint of grey. Now this is a topic worth discussing.

::::Does not compute::::

I like vagina

LMAO!!!
Originally posted by RayWersching:
whi would we get in a shoot out with the best defense in the NFL?

You're right, a shootout doesn't happen, the Tampa bay game happens
All i kno is we are gettin mad love from one Skip Bayless. He said yesterday that our team will soon take the place of Green Bay.

Smash mouth football. Excellent field postion and a bad ass Defense gets it done. Alex is throwing for 185 yards a game and not turning the ball over. We are 7-1 with 5 division games left.

Hello Divisional round HOME playoff game!!
  • fly15
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jreff22:
he seems to be pro 9ers, just anti Alex......he is stuck on the passing yards stats

well, he's right about the passing stats, Alex is almost at the end of the list.... the rest of the qb's behind him, are not even playing

but we're 7-1....
Originally posted by MSteitz468:
You're right, a shootout doesn't happen, the Tampa bay game happens

Originally posted by whatawegot:
ok just playing. How bout a truly important matter instead of the clown announcers on the nfl network. Like i have said many times. Too much Pie hole talk about truly worthless topics. How bout the fact that brad pitt is growing out his hair and has regrown his beard with a tint of grey. Now this is a topic worth discussing.

Mods--please move this to one of the appropriate Brad Pitt threads.

Thanks!
They gotta have something to talk about. Easiest target is our QB who has been a failure in their eyes the last 6 seasons. If anything...all it does is help them to be honest. IF we end up going deep in the playoffs or winning an SB with Alex then it's the ultimate cinderella story for them.
It's hard to believe that NFLN can't get any better analysts.
I
ts all about winning folks and 1 half of a season is not going to do it for us. except for the fact that we held megatron to 0 TD catches. Came back to win agianst Philly, Basically shut out TB. I personally dont care what they say because even after we win the SB they will still say that we were lucky and won despite Alex. Get used to it folks. 8-1 after whooping ELIte and them Giants. The excuse will be they had a long Flight. BTW 4-0 on the eastcoast.
I'm sick of hearing, "I like what they're doing in SF, but I don't think they can run with the big teams like GB, NO, Pitts, etc"

Then, in the next segment, they rag on some pass heavy team and say " it's starting to get late in the year, and that means bad weather. Teams have to be able to pound the rock and play good defense because it will be hard to throw the ball when it gets cold and nasty outside"

I'm like ??????? Isn't that what the Niners do best?

Originally posted by AKfanster:
I'm sick of hearing, "I like what they're doing in SF, but I don't think they can run with the big teams like GB, NO, Pitts, etc"

Then, in the next segment, they rag on some pass heavy team and say " it's starting to get late in the year, and that means bad weather. Teams have to be able to pound the rock and play good defense because it will be hard to throw the ball when it gets cold and nasty outside"

Exactly. They're retarded. I think it's more based on hate for the 49ers than actual objective analysis.
Not an Eisen fan at all. WAY WAY too much banter. WAY too glib.

They need better analysts. Solomon Wilcots is always very good -they need someone like him in there.
Originally posted by AKfanster:

Those teams have a track record and are a name brand of sorts. We're a surprise contender. Until the Niners play well for a season at least there's always going to be these types of comments.
this is good, the last thing we need is for Alex to get a bighead.
still flying under the radar at the big boys table eyh?

Hope we can serve them a nice dish of shut the hell up with a up you're butt popsicle stick for dessert.
Share 49ersWebzone