There are 229 users in the forums

More Niner fans at away games

Shop Find 49ers gear online
It's not too surprising at Washington. There are many thousands of Nor Cal residents living in DC working for congressional representatives and lobbyists and whatnot.
Originally posted by susweel:
VD at the airport getting love from DC niner fans

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
It's not too surprising at Washington. There are many thousands of Nor Cal residents living in DC working for congressional representatives and lobbyists and whatnot.

yeah these guys look like congressional representatives and lobbyists

I live in Michigan and went to the Detroit game. The turn out of the Niners fans was astounding. In my section there was a Dad with his son, a guy about my age and another guy about 5-10 years older than me. Hell, we were giving each other high fives through Detroit Lions fans. And I remember screaming my head off with Frank breaking those runs and Smith's pass to Walker for the win.

Hostile environments are fun, you just have to learn to take the crap. All game some douche behind me kept yelling Niners suck all game long. Annoyed the hell out of me. I looked for him after the game but he must've left after the last Niners TD. Pansy.
Originally posted by ElDannMann:
I live in Michigan and went to the Detroit game. The turn out of the Niners fans was astounding. In my section there was a Dad with his son, a guy about my age and another guy about 5-10 years older than me. Hell, we were giving each other high fives through Detroit Lions fans. And I remember screaming my head off with Frank breaking those runs and Smith's pass to Walker for the win.

Hostile environments are fun, you just have to learn to take the crap. All game some douche behind me kept yelling Niners suck all game long. Annoyed the hell out of me. I looked for him after the game but he must've left after the last Niners TD. Pansy.

your not the shooter are u?
Well that's what happens when you win. If you are 2 - 14 people are not going to spend hard earned money to travel and get a ticket to the game. But if you win and are a powerhouse people will follow you. Both those who moved to other parts of the country for job transfers and those who just travel with the team like Fricker.
Originally posted by valrod33:
They can go to away games but not home games

I got no choice I live in Minnesota!!!!
Yea, I didn't go to my first game til 2007...when they EXPECTED to be good. It would be pretty hard to spending hard earned money to go to a game when they were 2-14

But I;m going to go all the playoff games-FACT

I will travel to ANY stadium as long as I get to see my team do well
Share 49ersWebzone