There are 93 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Stopping the Packers

As everyone knows, the Packers have had an unstoppable offense and a mediocre-at-best defense. Considering we have the top defense in the league, you'd think we'd get some respect as a team who could potentially knock off the Packers. Yet everywhere I look since last week's Eagles-Cowboys game, another pundit is marking the Eagles as the only team who can challenge the Packers. That's right; the 3-4 Eagles.

I really don't get the Eagles hype at all.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

Did you watch Sunday Night Football last week? No? Didnt think so.
Originally posted by 80sbaby24:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:

Did you watch Sunday Night Football last week? No? Didnt think so.

Yes. So it's because they won a lopsided game against a decent (maybe) NFC team? It wasn't close to as lopsided as our dismantling of Tampa Bay. And they allowed Murray to rush for like 9 yards per carry before the Cowboys took the run out of their game plan.
souldnt this be in nfl talk
Originally posted by NinerNation:
souldnt this be in nfl talk

I didn't think so since it's about whether we are the best-equipped team to stop the Packers.
They only say that cuz Philly has the quick strike capability. Plus they are not the same team we played earlier this yr.
stop rodgers

end thread
Originally posted by gold49digger:
stop rodgers

end thread

the only time well it looks like will be facing the packers is in the nfc championship game and thats a long way away rodgers and our offense has to step up
Dont care how to stop them because too many variables for the Niners to even play them. Right now its more important to Stop NY.
Why the hell are there 1 threads about green bay? We don't even play them this year. Let's focus on beating the damn gmen there a good team and Eli is balling right now
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Dont care how to stop them because too many variables for the Niners to even play them. Right now its more important to Stop NY.

this.
I remember last year in the NFC championship game when Julius Peppers smacked the sh!t out of Rodgers. Rodgers was not the same after that hit.
POISON
Originally posted by SVcabron1980:
I remember last year in the NFC championship game when Julius Peppers smacked the sh!t out of Rodgers. Rodgers was not the same after that hit.

now its willis' turn