There are 215 users in the forums

I think Bruise Miller may be among my favorite Niners now.

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by susweel:
I wonder if Norris would have made that play, lol

He would stumbled along the sideline and tried to backhand catch the ball. Ended up falling to the ground out of bounds with the ball bouncing all around his big head. Nice tried Moran....

No... he would have been about 10 yards behind where Miller was and McIntosh would have been all over followed by a pass breakup or drop.
miller is all right...for a ginger

He would have caught it and fumbled at the 1 yard line
Originally posted by Kastion:

He would have caught it and fumbled at the 1 yard line

That's a lot of presumption on your part there....

I'm sure many of us Niners fans groaned and b***hed when they talked about converting this guy to a fullback. Not anymore. What a great find in the 7th round and what a great coaching job by the Niners staff.
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:
I'm sure many of us Niners fans groaned and b***hed when they talked about converting this guy to a fullback. Not anymore. What a great find in the 7th round and what a great coaching job by the Niners staff.

All 49ers fans should have wanted us to pick up Owen Marecic, and he was basically the same kind of convert.

I love it when our late round picks do well.
Originally posted by laughsatyou:
Originally posted by m_brockalexander:

All 49ers fans should have wanted us to pick up Owen Marecic, and he was basically the same kind of convert.

If you were around during draft time, many of us fans wanted the Niners to draft Marecic in the 4th round. He already played FB at Stanford, so he wasn't the same kind of convert that Miller was going to be. The Browns beat us to the punch on Marecic, but Miller looks like the better player on a better team.

Great nickname. I'm loving Miller!!! He is so deadly. When you have a guy that can block your socks off and run a pass route for a 30 yard TD on playaction? That is some DEADLY stuff.
He could be our John Kuhn....BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE!
He reminds me of Rathman, and I used to love him as well. Rathman always seemed to get us some clutch runs or passes in the flats for first downs. Miller is growing on me.

I'd love to see if he starts producing some highlights of crushing blocks that spring Gore or Hunter on good runs!!
Originally posted by HearstFan:
He reminds me of Rathman, and I used to love him as well. Rathman always seemed to get us some clutch runs or passes in the flats for first downs. Miller is growing on me.

I'd love to see if he starts producing some highlights of crushing blocks that spring Gore or Hunter on good runs!!

He had a pretty darned good block today, I think in the 3rd (but I'm not 100% of that.) Just blew his man up.
Incredible. They pick a guy in the late rounds who never played the position in his life and was a defensive guy instead. And he comes out and shows excellent speed, natural hands, and run blocks pretty well. Just unreal...
Share 49ersWebzone