LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 212 users in the forums

FOR RELEVANCE AND INSPIRATION, YOU ARE NOW GOING TO WATCH...

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Amen.

[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 4, 2011 at 10:20 PM ]
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

I love how when the song says "But don't cry like a B**** when you feel the pain" it shows Harbaugh's handshake.
That song is awesome with that video.
boooo old man 49er videos are boring

find me some barlow and rattay
Originally posted by zillabeast:

you obviously should be strapped to a chair and be forced to watch film from that era on perpetual loop....

if this was an attempt at sarcasm, it was a puerile and pointless one....i would hope you at least saw the '81 film (made a few years ago before the Harbaugh hire) and gleaned from some of the quotes from Clark, Lott and Cross (and the Coach Walsh clips) some poignant and astonishingly parallel similarities to the current season the team is having....
[ Edited by Dr_Bill_Walsh on Nov 5, 2011 at 8:30 AM ]
Originally posted by gold49er2183:

I love how when the song says "But don't cry like a B**** when you feel the pain" it shows Harbaugh's handshake.

I was all and when I heard PW's (previously unseen/heard) blunt and to the point pre-game huddle speeches:

"ALL WE GOTTA DO IS WIN, WIN AND WIN!!!!"

"PUNISH 'EM...WITH EVERYTHING YOU GOT, PUNISH THEM! KILL 'EM!!!"
some poignant and astonishingly parallel similarities to the current season the team is having....

my thoughts exactly!

thanks for posting this, been a while since i've seen it!

you obviously should be strapped to a chair and be forced to watch film from that era on perpetual loop....

if this was an attempt at sarcasm, it was a puerile and pointless one....i would hope you at least saw the '81 film (made a few years ago before the Harbaugh hire) and gleaned from some of the quotes from Clark, Lott and Cross (and the Coach Walsh clips) some poignant and astonishingly parallel similarities to the current season the team is having....

Being in my mid 20's, I never understood the detail of what went on in the 80's, other than the fact that it sparked our beloved 49er dynasty.

After watching this video, the parallels between 1981 and 2011 are eerily similar. Everything from regular season scheduling (e.g., Giants, Cowboys, Lions, and Steelers), to innovation in coaching, to lack of media coverage, to midseason records (e.g., 6-1 versus 6-1), to a solid class of rookie players, to solid coacing/staff all around, and a myriad of "no-name" players and rejects.

If there was any doubt before, my goodness, it is gone now. We are back and ready to make noise for years to come.

Calm down bro
Did Willis actually demand his defense to "kill them"????
Originally posted by Snider8706:

we always knew he is always compared to ray lewis but man.....
Originally posted by gold49digger:
Originally posted by Snider8706:

we always knew he is always compared to ray lewis but man.....

Yea but I think Willis will end up killing someone on the field.
Share 49ersWebzone