There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Staley As Receiver Locked?

It's funny, a couple of years ago one of our Zoner's post was locked because he suggested that Staley be used as a tackle eligible receiver at times. For some reason this was considered a stupid idea. I posted a question concerning why that post was locked, then my post was locked for just asking a question. I hope in the future people will be more opened minded and not censor someone who may an idea that appears out of the box.
[ Edited by stevenking57 on Nov 4, 2011 at 2:55 PM ]
It funny that you held this inside for a couple of years.

[ Edited by susweel on Nov 4, 2011 at 3:08 PM ]
I hope this thread gets locked
Originally posted by valrod33:
I hope this thread gets locked

it will
Originally posted by stevenking57:
It's funny, a couple of years ago one of our Zoner's post was locked because he suggested that Staley be used as a tackle eligible receiver at times. For some reason this was considered a stupid idea. I posted a question concerning why that post was locked, then my post was locked for just asking a question. I hope in the future people will be more opened minded and not censor someone who may an idea that appears out of the box.

Cool story bro.
Originally posted by jimbo49ers:

Cool story bro.

Sure the mods will be happy to read your criticism. Obviously, you have a good reason for not discussing it with them.

I have seen threads locked and merged and even, on occasion, disappeared. But I dont recall seeing censorship. But doubtless you can justify this accusation.

Pics or it's not true!