There are 372 users in the forums

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Do you think that Aldon Smith can be a 20 sack Guy.?

Originally posted by Young2Rice:
haha yeah i got put on a timeout last year for doing the same thing durng the Pats game. Thier fans came in here talking s**t all week about not losing in NE for like 9 years. The game was so intense, i let em have it right after we won. lol

haha. I believe I got banned cussing out a lions fan after that emotional game lol. I thought we were aloud to cuss out opposing teams fans. I was wrong! I should stay away from the Seahawks thread. They are the worst!
Originally posted by QBguru:
haha yeah i got put on a timeout last year for doing the same thing durng the Pats game. Thier fans came in here talking s**t all week about not losing in NE for like 9 years. The game was so intense, i let em have it right after we won. lol

haha. I believe I got banned cussing out a lions fan after that emotional game lol. I thought we were aloud to cuss out opposing teams fans. I was wrong! I should stay away from the Seahawks thread. They are the worst!

A lot of fans are very bad, tho some are very knowledgable. Tho some are ridiculous. Sure found on every board im sure. I recently went from being a niner homer to a nfl homer.........dude was banned lo
Lions game? Where delany caught the sweet slant to win the game?! Great game! Wham galore to nuetralize suh n send gore on his way! Gotta love it
Goninersl
[ Edited by frankie on Oct 28, 2013 at 6:42 PM ]
Originally posted by frankie:
lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yeah, I used to get drunk watching the game then log on to the zone=recipe for getting banned. I can't do that anymore lol. It sucks having to lurk, it gets lonely lol.

Lmao, i once made a f**k you mike nolan thread! I was hammered haha! Welcome back man

I second that thread Frankie! Thanks man. Good to be back. Lurking is depressing!
Originally posted by frankie:
lol @ two year ban.

Welcome back.

Thanks.

Yeah, I used to get drunk watching the game then log on to the zone=recipe for getting banned. I can't do that anymore lol. It sucks having to lurk, it gets lonely lol.

Lmao, i once made a f**k you mike nolan thread! I was hammered haha! Welcome back man

I second that thread Frankie! Thanks man. Good to be back. Lurking is depressing!

Very welcome, always good to get back one of the faithful! Your back for what looks to have the makings of one helluva ride. Aldon, mario, crabs coming back. Open upour passing game to with our bruising yet dominating running game. Along wit our badass d n sp teams!
If he stays sober he can
Welcome back

Aldon
Did I miss something?
  • TyCore
  • Veteran
Hello fellow faithful. After a two year ban and lurking,I am back thanks to the mods. I wanted to revisit this thread I started because I gotta say that this guy turned out to be the real deal. He was 1/2 sack away from 20 and if justin smith doesn't get hurt, he probably breaks the record.

I hope he comes back from rehab a better man because we need him. IMO he is the best defensive player in the NFL. It will be a tragedy if he ruins his career because of off the field problems. I still don't think he has even reached his full potential yet. Thats a scary thought for NFL offenses.

Good to be back fellas!

Isn't it awesome for a player just to be a glimmer in your eye then grow to become one of the most dominant at his position?

It's gotta be as good as raising a kid to adulthood, although I've never done it.
No.

He drinks too much and spends his time in rehab facilities and on suspension. He spends way too much time not playing. He's paid to play but apparently other things are more important to his life.
Originally posted by SanDiego49er:
No.

He drinks too much and spends his time in rehab facilities and on suspension. He spends way too much time not playing. He's paid to play but apparently other things are more important to his life.

i wish we could send you to rehab sometimes sandiego lol

• Ether
  • Veteran
He can't get 20 sacks if he's in rehab.

nomsaiyan
Originally posted by Ether:
He can't get 20 sacks if he's in rehab.

nomsaiyan

u dont know how many sacks he has in rehab
Sacks of what? Lol
Potatoes???
20 sacs of cocaine