There are 22 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A little nervous...

Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Lol, Tashard Choice. You lost me.

Ya I'm thinking the Skins signing him would actually give us an even greater chance to win. Dudes crap.

It's was fun listening to the 20 or so minutes devoted to that signing on the local radio shows. In summary, "A sure sign that things have gone from bad to worse."
Originally posted by Paul:
I am not saying playoffs until we officially win the division, anything can happen

Same here. I'm excited as hell but I don't like all the talk about us clinching before thanksgiving.

One week at a time!
Not nervous at all going into this month.

The Niners have won three times on the East Coast already this year and Washington just got shut out by the Bills. Who cares if the Redskins signed Tashard Choice? No one has been able to run on the Niners in forever.

The Giants game will be a good test. Then again, which Giants team will show up. The juggernaut with the great balanced attack and a ferocious pass rush or the team that has lost to the Redskins, Seahawks, and barely beat the winless Dolphins.

How can anyone be nervous playing against the one win Cardinals? Enough said.

The Ravens on the road will be a huge test. But, they are a lot like the Giants. Sometimes great, but also can play down to the competition.

Bring it on!!!!
[ Edited by m_brockalexander on Nov 2, 2011 at 8:51 AM ]
I'm nervous every week, nervous excitement, but still, should be worried ever week, its hard to win games in this league.
Not nervous. Harbaugh has this team working hard, prepared, and focused. His team won't lose from being dumb. If we lose, it will be because things that rarely happen will happen such as crazy fumbles or something like that.
Stopped reading after you said Tashard Choice worries you... WTF, really?

We should stomp the Redskins.

Niners 27, Redskins 9
Originally posted by FILTHpigskin:

Niners 27, Redskins 9

With the exception of the Tampa game, every game has been a bar fight.
Originally posted by WildBill:

Niners 27, Redskins 9

With the exception of the Tampa game, every game has been a bar fight.

I'll give you that... but Tashard Choice should worry no one on the 49ers defense.
I'll give you that... but Tashard Choice should worry no one on the 49ers defense.

He's not even playing this weekend...Hell, he's not even practicing until next week.
We have Harbaugh and Alex Smith...
No need to be nervous baby enjoy the ride !
Originally posted by GNielsen:
The Cardinals always play the Niners tough. The Rams just put a serious whipping on the Saints. And, our next Seahawks game is in Seattle. Throw the Ravens and the Steelers in there for a couple of grueling, tough games. The rest of the season is no cake-walk and after the last ten years, it surprises me that fans are so damn sure things are going to go well. I've got a great feeling about this team, but let's not fool ourselves into thinking the rest of the season is going to be easy. If they beat the Steelers, the ESPN people are going to have to admit that this year's Niner team is an elite team. If they beat the Ravens, everyone will be sure it's a tough team. The Niners will get no credit for beating the division rivals, but we should all know those games are not going to be as easy as everyone seems to think. If the Niners end up at something like 13-3 or 12-4, they will have earned it.

Last three games:

2009, Niners 24, Cardinals 9
2010, Niners 27, Cardinals 6
2010, Niners 38, Cardinals 7

lol, ok.
i stopped reading after you said washington was going to establish a run game