There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

A little nervous...

The Ravens game kinda get me nervous when I think about it.

More importantly....I'm from just outside Pittsburgh so the Steeler game will have me generally on edge. Their fanbase hates & degrades everybody elses teams without any real point behind it. Which leaves them always talking crap on our Niners cause I'm sporting the gear often. So those both more than any will put me on edge, but both are winnalbe with this team.
[ Edited by Candlestick_Monsta on Nov 1, 2011 at 11:44 AM ]
Originally posted by YungAce:
why does the choice signing scare you? i don't get it

Not scared, but nervous about the fact that Shanny with a decent RB could be a little thorn in our side. Our defense will hold them, but if they can run it, it'll be closer than what I'd like it to be.
Originally posted by Crazy49er1313:

Not scared, but nervous about the fact that Shanny with a decent RB could be a little thorn in our side. Our defense will hold them, but if they can run it, it'll be closer than what I'd like it to be.

Our LB's are faster than 90+% of the running backs in the league. This is why we shut down PHI running back.

Bowman says little running back go no where.

Choice sucks, and anyway they just signed him, so I doubt he gets a bunch of playing time right off the bat, plus their offense is garbage right now and if we can shut down one of the better running games in the league in Philly we won't have trouble shutting down the 'skins, especially if Choice plays.
Originally posted by Chico:
Originally posted by verb1der:
I ain't even nervous.

it's just a different feeling this year. I feel confident that we will win the division and make the playoffs. JH won't let this team relax and even if there is a hiccup and we lose a couple of games, we WILL be prepared for the playoffs.

I don't know exactly where I read it, but apparently Harbaugh's system teaches the team (players and coaches) to treat each game like a Superbowl, meaning they're critical in all phases of preparation, every single week, dissect the opponent and exposes every weakness. It's amazing to me.

Never thought I'de hear the day where pundits are all saying the 49ers are "the best coached team in the NFL."
I ain't even nervous.

Easy to be like that when you just sitting in the chair just watching
Originally posted by rxrunner:
no such thing as trap game

Tell that to New Orleans
Originally posted by WildBill:
I ain't even nervous.

Easy to be like that when you just sitting in the chair just watching

hahaha I know, I haven't even gone to any games this year, shame on my damn self!!
Lol, Tashard Choice. You lost me.
One week at a time
Originally posted by HessianDud:

Choice sucks, and anyway they just signed him, so I doubt he gets a bunch of playing time right off the bat, plus their offense is garbage right now and if we can shut down one of the better running games in the league in Philly we won't have trouble shutting down the 'skins, especially if Choice plays.

this..the whole reason the 'girls waived him is 'cos he was hurt...he probably won't even get much playing time coming off just signing w/ the skins and learning a new scheme and playbook PLUS the Niners have a rep already of putting a hurt on RBs and choice is gimpy to begin with
Originally posted by Chico:
I ain't even nervous.

it's just a different feeling this year. I feel confident that we will win the division and make the playoffs. JH won't let this team relax and even if there is a hiccup and we lose a couple of games, we WILL be prepared for the playoffs.

.2% says you might be wrong

you are seriously worried about shanahan and his game plan. i hope harbaugh puts a pete carroll on his overrated ass
Correct me if i'm wrong... havent we already shut Choice down once this year?? I didn't see anything about choice in the Dallas game to make me nervous. I was more nervous about Benson, McCoy, Blount, and Best and we have seen how well they did...

Also, I don't think Harbaugh or the players themselves will allow a weaker team to be overlooked.
Only Losers get nervous, we're winners now.
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home