LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 264 users in the forums

Niners are 6-1 BUT.....

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
The Niners are very close.

In the beginning of the season we were supervilla on offense and we had some players hurt in the secondary.

Philly game we didn't panic, stuck with our plan and found our confidence.

In the last four games we have found our offensive line and our running game. The only thing we are struggling with is the deep passes. There were times in the Cleveland game and in the last couple games where crabtree has been open. I think they are going to get the timing down, we just need to keep passing. If we can pop some longer passes in the game consistently then we are really dangerous.

Baltimore, Steelers and NY giants will be good tests for us. We beat the NY GIANTS we are going to get some serious national attention.

I disagree with none of that . . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Oldschool9erfan:
The Niners are very close.

In the beginning of the season we were supervilla on offense and we had some players hurt in the secondary.

Philly game we didn't panic, stuck with our plan and found our confidence.

In the last four games we have found our offensive line and our running game. The only thing we are struggling with is the deep passes. There were times in the Cleveland game and in the last couple games where crabtree has been open. I think they are going to get the timing down, we just need to keep passing. If we can pop some longer passes in the game consistently then we are really dangerous.

Baltimore, Steelers and NY giants will be good tests for us. We beat the NY GIANTS we are going to get some serious national attention.

I disagree with none of that . . .

I think this team really found themselves in that Philly game. I honestly thought @ half time..."here we go...same ol' Niners...growing pains, etc etc." Then bam...they come back and win and keep winning.
Originally posted by dave1003:
Great point. But, come-on, the 81 niners had Montana. The most clutch QB of all time!

In his first year as a starter though. Plus we had two rookie CB's in Wright and Lott.
  • Sman
but nothing dick head
Originally posted by Sman:
but nothing dick head

That team has holes, that's for sure. Let's leave the "BUT" out of it. The 49ers are 6-1.
From NFL scout Dave Razzano

their schedule has been easy and they got breaks early and all of a sudden they're 6-1

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/nfl/2011/11/experts-take-redskins-49ers#ixzz1ckdBe4Ix
Originally posted by valrod33:

their schedule has been easy and they got breaks early and all of a sudden they're 6-1

Read more at the Washington Examiner: http://washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/nfl/2011/11/experts-take-redskins-49ers#ixzz1ckdBe4Ix

lolz. Once we play Philly, dallas, Detroit, and Tampa they are considered easy. lol
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Originally posted by valrod33:

lolz. Once we play Philly, dallas, Detroit, and Tampa they are considered easy. lol

He said "Chilo Rachal is a stud" too. He clearly has no idea what he's talking about. More than a decade since our Dynasty's collapse and people are still going to the "easy schedule" excuse.
Share 49ersWebzone