There are 91 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Which station do you like for 49er news KNBR (1050) or 95.7 the game?

Do both of these stations broadcast the game? If so, how's the reception inside the stadium?
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
Do both of these stations broadcast the game? If so, how's the reception inside the stadium?

only 680 or 107.7 broadcast the game, not sure about reception but i do see a lot of people listening to the game
U won't have any reception issues inside the stadium
Originally posted by 49AllTheTime:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:

only 680 or 107.7 broadcast the game, not sure about reception but i do see a lot of people listening to the game

coo, thanks.
95.7 all day, every day. They are doing a MUCH better job covering the Niners/Giants now esp. now that the Raiders suck. Even Eric Davis seems to be better too this past week.
Originally posted by NCommand:
95.7 all day, every day. They are doing a MUCH better job covering the Niners/Giants now esp. now that the Raiders suck. Even Eric Davis seems to be better too this past week.

i love it. I record 49er Monday and listen to it during my workouts throughout the week.
knbr, Steve Young wednesday's @5 !!!! 95.7 are a bunch of raider homer's!!!
Originally posted by Cowboyhtr24:

Steve was awesome today.
I live in Vegas and listen to KNBR on the computer. Love it. Even when I lived in Squaw Valley, I used to shut the sound of theNinere games off and listen to the radio commentary.
October Bay Area Sports Radio ratings . . . The Game not getting much traction so far

http://www.bayareasportsguy.com/bay-area-sports-radio-war-rages-on-october-ratings-edition/
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Steve was awesome today.

Yes he was! I got super pumped listening to Young!!! I love the way he says "we" instead of the niners!!!!!!!
Yes he was! I got super pumped listening to Young!!! I love the way he says "we" instead of the niners!!!!!!!

Likewise. I'd love to see him employed by the team somewhere again.

KNBR still THE sports leader for me in the battle of the two.
  • cools
  • Veteran
I prefer 95;7, tired of the guys on KNBR

I do get sick of hearing Eric Davis try to argue all the time though

Steve was awesome today.

What a front runner. Where was that "we" the past few years?
Originally posted by Joecool:

Steve was awesome today.

What a front runner. Where was that "we" the past few years?

This!