LISTEN: 49ers Offseason Musings With Legendary Columnist Mike Silver →

There are 143 users in the forums

Which station do you like for 49er news KNBR (1050) or 95.7 the game?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
It also seems like MB has replaced MM as the main radio insider for all the stations. You don't never hear MM on the radio anymore. Maybe Comcast said no more radio or something.
Originally posted by susweel:
It also seems like MB has replaced MM as the main radio insider for all the stations. You don't never hear MM on the radio anymore. Maybe Comcast said no more radio or something.

Maiocco is the 95.7 "49er Insider" Barrows and Lynch are the KNBR "49er Insiders" + they have Mike Silver as their "NFL Insider"
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by susweel:

Maiocco is the 95.7 "49er Insider" Barrows and Lynch are the KNBR "49er Insiders" + they have Mike Silver as their "NFL Insider"

I heard KNBR has told people if you go on 95.7 the game you are done here!
I like 95.7. But I gotta say I was a long time knbr listener in the morning while Dan dibley and G rad ran the morning. But since the switch was made I listen to 95.7 BUT my favorite show is still fitz and brooks even though brooks stutters all the time hahaha
Originally posted by GOLD22VEINS:
I like 95.7. But I gotta say I was a long time knbr listener in the morning while Dan dibley and G rad ran the morning. But since the switch was made I listen to 95.7 BUT my favorite show is still fitz and brooks even though brooks stutters all the time hahaha

Ohhhh and I can't stand when greg pappa is on 95.7. That son of a b***h is hella biased. He said we should have loss to all these teams? He should go suck a mandingo

Ohhhh and I can't stand when greg pappa is on 95.7. That son of a b***h is hella biased. He said we should have loss to all these teams? He should go suck a mandingo

I noticed all of the Raider people on the show don't hide they're bias. I think thats kind of cool though, I just wish our 49er people put them in their place!
The Razor and Mr. T really pi$$ed me off yesterday. I look forward to Steve Young's weekly take on the Niners more than any other pundit/expert. They have him on for nearly 25 minutes commercial free every Wednesday at 5:00 PM. Yesterday they spent over twenty minutes on how Stewart Scott annoyed Ralph and the frigging fat a$$ Ryan brothers. At about 5:25 they say, "Hey Steve, real quick before you leave, what about the Niners?" Simply inexcusable IMO.

I agree...I was on my way to class hoping to get some insights from a HallFamer/Former 49er and all they talked about was the deal with Norv getting mocked..Its like stfu and lets talk some 49er football...I eventually got annoyed and just switched over to my Ipod...On a side note, these last few weeks Steve Young's been noting how he thinks Alex can be a future Qb in this league..That really pumps me up..I hope so
Originally posted by glorydayz:

I noticed all of the Raider people on the show don't hide they're bias. I think thats kind of cool though, I just wish our 49er people put them in their place!

Niners got more class then that. From radio to the broadcasting booth. If you watch the 49ers vs raiders game this past preseason they had the game on fox and CBS. CBS was raiders and was saying some wild and biased crap about calls and fox was calling it like it should be called like an official ref. biased b******t. If its in plain site that were the better then there team then bowdown. They a bunch of cowards
why would i listen to a station that sucks raider slong all day long? even on "niner monday" they can't help but yak about the raiders a ton.

knbr sucks, but its still better than the game. i'd like it if i was an a's or raiders fan, but as a niner fan i have no use for it.
Originally posted by kristianV:
The Razor and Mr. T really pi$$ed me off yesterday. I look forward to Steve Young's weekly take on the Niners more than any other pundit/expert. They have him on for nearly 25 minutes commercial free every Wednesday at 5:00 PM. Yesterday they spent over twenty minutes on how Stewart Scott annoyed Ralph and the frigging fat a$$ Ryan brothers. At about 5:25 they say, "Hey Steve, real quick before you leave, what about the Niners?" Simply inexcusable IMO.

I agree...I was on my way to class hoping to get some insights from a HallFamer/Former 49er and all they talked about was the deal with Norv getting mocked..Its like stfu and lets talk some 49er football...I eventually got annoyed and just switched over to my Ipod...On a side note, these last few weeks Steve Young's been noting how he thinks Alex can be a future Qb in this league..That really pumps me up..I hope so

That was annoying. The little talk Ralph did when bringing up the Niners at the end was mainly making fun of Tom in that he thinks the Niners could have a decent chance to get at the SB. Ralph is never on board until after the bus has already left.

Originally posted by Joecool:
That was annoying. The little talk Ralph did when bringing up the Niners at the end was mainly making fun of Tom in that he thinks the Niners could have a decent chance to get at the SB. Ralph is never on board until after the bus has already left.

ralph is a old annoying vegan
Originally posted by Joecool:

ralph is a old annoying vegan

he needs to retire
I like 95.7 better for one reason. Eric Davis
Originally posted by DonnieDarko:
Originally posted by mike9er:
Does anyone remember the interview that Jed york did on knbr, saying that the NFC west is scared of the niners? Who was the guy that started luaghing at Jed?

i think that was damon bruce, he's horrible

Has anyone called him out on it yet?
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
Do both of these stations broadcast the game? If so, how's the reception inside the stadium?
Share 49ersWebzone