There are 212 users in the forums

We're still not getting any love from the so called experts

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Anybody catching No Huddle on NFLN? Deion, Dukes, Sapp & McGinest.

Who can derail the Packers? Not one mention of the 49ers.

Then they talk 49ers-Giants

Deion . . .the 49ers aren't ready.
Sapp . . . the 49ers are tough physically & mentally and they make everything miserable for their opponent.
Dukes . . the 49ers came back on the Eagles in garbage time and they put up 500 yards on us and so can the Packers and Saints.

Dukes picked the Giants
McGinest picked the Giants
Deion picked the Giants to BEAT DOWN the 49ers

Sapp picked the 49ers

I hope our boys see this s**t. Kinda pissed me off.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Sapp . . . the 49ers are tough physically & mentally and they make everything miserable for their opponent.
Dukes . . the 49ers came back on the Eagles in garbage time and they put up 500 yards on us and so can the Packers and Saints.

Dukes picked the Giants

Sapp picked the 49ers

Garbage time? What the f**k. So the 3rd quarter is garbage time? Dukes is a jerk off. I so want this game......
Saw it too, took most of it in as stuff everyone keeps saying...but when Deion said theyd "take the switch" to us and whoop us hard, I got pretty annoyed.

As I've said since Sunday night/Monday.... I now want this one more than I wanted the Lions game. I want it f**king bad.
Those guys opinions mean less than nothing. Dukes and Deion especially are haters and more importantly they don't have an intelligent bone in their body, regardless of who they picked.
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Those guys opinions mean less than nothing. Dukes and Deion especially are haters and more importantly they don't have an intelligent bone in their body, regardless of who they picked.

Two clear examples of people who talk a whole lot but say NOTHING.
Nobody is going to give us respect. We have to go out there on Sunday and take it. F the haters.
If they don't love us by Monday, they never will. We're going to beat the Giants, beat 'em bad.
Sapp is the only person to gauge any insight from about this team, not just because I'm a homer (and he's praising us), but Sapp knows the type of personality of our team (it's f**king adjacent to what he ran under Gruden in Tampa; WCO-running monster + demented defense).
Inside the NFL:

Collinsworth......Giants

Sapp......49ers

Simms.....49ers

Sapp says the 49ers are tougher than the Giants.
[ Edited by AXEGRINDER on Nov 9, 2011 at 8:19 PM ]
Inside the NFL:

Collinsworth......Giants

Sapp......49ers

Simms.....49ers

Collinsworth is the biggest niner hater of all. He will never pick us to win anything

I just got this crazy feeling that Harbaugh is doing just enough to win, he's realized that this D is having a special year and Ginn and special teams are as well. He's not stupid, he knows the Niners are going to the playoffs, and he knows the defense are at their most vulnerable when they don't know what's coming. This means keeping plays off of tape. Once a play is on tape it can be schemed against, recognized and defeated.

Look, we're not that good yet, I have a feeling if we don't get lucky against the Beagles things would be quite different, but we did, and we rolled, and we're 7-1.

And The Big Dummies who have to talk alot, are taking the safe bet and not proclaiming the niners world beaters yet. I wouldn't.

Would we beat Philly in Philly again? Dunno.

All I know its dam nice not knowing that answer, like I've known for the past whatever amount of years it has been. BTW it would've been no.

I remember just crushing Atlanta, New Orleans, and the Rams year after year after year, frankly it was boring, except watching Neon Peon getting torched by Jerry all the time, that was fun.

Getting back to my point, I think we have vanillized the offense at this point of the season and are not showing all our cards, I doubt we will see many more cards against the Girliemen either. It's worked so far.

We're going to the playoffs and we're going to have a home playoff game to start it off, is it worth it to show our hand for one less game in the playoffs?
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

Dukes picked the Giants

Sapp picked the 49ers

Deion will be kissing our ass Sunday nigh. Who the f**k is Jaime dukes? N why does that fat f**k matter
I hope they keep talking down the 49ers till late January. I hope they sing sweet praises for our opponents till late January. I want the 49ers angry and motivated.
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Inside the NFL:

Collinsworth......Giants

Sapp......49ers

Simms.....49ers

Collinsworth is the biggest niner hater of all. He will never pick us to win anything

Collinsworth is still pi$$ed our beloved Niners beat him in the Super bowl
Originally posted by stonecold590:
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Inside the NFL:

Collinsworth......Giants

Sapp......49ers

Simms.....49ers

Collinsworth is still pi$$ed our beloved Niners beat him in the Super bowl

I love it when he says Joe has two of his rings
Share 49ersWebzone