There are 125 users in the forums

Something Reintroduced this year: INNOVATION

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Can't wait too see what happens what an actual offseason in this offense brings.
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:
Originally posted by jimbo49ers:
Thank you coach for bringing back innovation! Innovation has always been a part of 49ers culture. We've introduced the shotgun, WCO, scripting, etc.

I've seen so many different formations and different packages that I've never seen any other team use.

Special teams: How they come out in a huddle? Move and shift around before the kick?

Run Game: Our jumbo personnel. How our whole line can pull. The way our players are coached to tackle (especially during sweeps to the outside, how they run and chop block on the edge).

Anyone else notice things that no other team is doing?

How about sending Staley and Sopoaga out for a pass, lol.

but seriously, Sopoaga looked like a natural catching that pass

And they were wide the fck open. I bet the Brown's Defensive coordinator said, "What the fck, how the hell!!" LOL
Originally posted by KowboyKiller:
Can't wait too see what happens what an actual offseason in this offense brings.

If Harbaugh can do this in couple of weeks with no legitimate offseason he will win multiple Super Bowls. Unreal! This guy is one of the best coaches I've ever seen.
hi crown, didn't see you long time. how are you recently?

lol, failed to quote.
[ Edited by yoshi on Oct 31, 2011 at 11:37 PM ]
Originally posted by ObePwnD:
Thank you coach for bringing back innovation! Innovation has always been a part of 49ers culture. We've introduced the shotgun, WCO, scripting, etc.

I've seen so many different formations and different packages that I've never seen any other team use.

Special teams: How they come out in a huddle? Move and shift around before the kick?

Run Game: Our jumbo personnel. How our whole line can pull. The way our players are coached to tackle (especially during sweeps to the outside, how they run and chop block on the edge).

And they were wide the fck open. I bet the Brown's Defensive coordinator said, "What the fck, how the hell!!" LOL

It's going to give D-coordinators fits trying to prepare for us. Just because we bring in ICE doesn't necessarily mean we are going to run the ball. Same thing with Joe Staley, now they have to pay attention to how he lines up. Offense seems to be getting better and better every week and introducing more and more creative plays.

They do need to work on their goal-line pacgae though. I bet Harbaugh wasn't too happy with it.
Originally posted by miked1978:

It's going to give D-coordinators fits trying to prepare for us. Just because we bring in ICE doesn't necessarily mean we are going to run the ball. Same thing with Joe Staley, now they have to pay attention to how he lines up. Offense seems to be getting better and better every week and introducing more and more creative plays.

They do need to work on their goal-line pacgae though. I bet Harbaugh wasn't too happy with it.

In the press conference, he said they needed to get better in that area.
Originally posted by miked1978:

In the press conference, he said they needed to get better in that area.

What does he expect when he turns into Jimmy Raye inside the redzone. 4 straight runs up the gut with Gore. Alex Smith has something like 33 TD's and 1 INT in the redzone! Uh hello McFly!
Share 49ersWebzone