There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I thought this was pretty cool to see!!!

Nice, teams def do not want to run against us. We punish runners on the inside.
Also:

7th in Scoring Offense
9th in Offensive TDs
7th in Sacks
1st in points scored against

I Yes sir. We also might not be #1 but we are like 2nd or third in net points. We have like an 80 point advantage over all our opponents. GB is better oh and Detroit. We also beat Detroit!!
I Yes sir. We also might not be #1 but we are like 2nd or third in net points. We have like an 80 point advantage over all our opponents. GB is better oh and Detroit. We also beat Detroit!!
  • fryet
  • Veteran
You know what is interesting about the Cleveland game? They never ran a single play inside the red zone (they just had the one long pass for a TD).
Now that Dallas has played the Eagles. Our defense should be #1 against the run as well right? McCoy lit the pukes up last night.
  • Kolohe
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by NinerG94:
Now that Dallas has played the Eagles. Our defense should be #1 against the run as well right? McCoy lit the pukes up last night.

Yah I think officially now they're number 1.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Nice, teams def do not want to run against us. We punish runners on the inside.

I think every starting RB for our opposing team has been hurt and left the game so far (some for the rest of the entire game).

Pre-Season: Arian Foster
Week 1: Marshawn Lynch (left game but returned)
Week 2: Felix Jones (left game - shoulder)
Week 3: Cedric Benson (left game)
Week 4: LaSean McCoy (left game - returned?)
Week 5: LeGarrette Blount (left game - Leg)
Week 6: Jahvid Best - (Left game - Concused)
Week 8: Hardesty - (left game - Calf injury)

Bringing the WOOD..!!!
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Wow, and it's not even close. And we already played the team that destroyed the Cowboys, dropping them from the top of the list. McCoy looked very ordinary against us.

Don't stroke your 49er cock about taht eagles win, they were dysfunctional. if we were to play them again, now that they are getting it together it would be a different story.

Mind you even in a dysfunctional state, they were up by 20 on us......
[ Edited by unst4bl3 on Oct 31, 2011 at 11:01 AM ]
Originally posted by Niners99:
lol remember back in week 3 when everyone said Gore was finished, and we should start Hunter full time? whoops!

we should really start setting up a 3 strikes system. if you spam the board with doomsday forecasts, and they dont pan out that way, you should get some kind of posting priveledges revoked. or at least a dunce cap smiley by your username for 6 months.

It drives me crazy when so many people spew crap about how Alex Smith is horrible, and then when he turns it around they pretend they always believed in him. all because there is no accountability. theres a HUGE pile of crow on this board, and only a few people are actually eating it.

I'm on board with that
It's also interesting to see that the Browns are a mere three tenths of a yard behind the Steelers for passing yards per game.