LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 190 users in the forums

most important player for rest of season?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
FRANK GORE

WITH
OUT
A
DOUBT
!
Team! Pure grade A badass niner f**king football. Everyone on the same page and do their thing!
Goniners bring on the browns this bye week has been dreadful
Originally posted by bleeds9ersredandgold:
eric davis on 95.7 the game says adam synder. i must say i agree, the oline play has been so much better with him in there. when he plays good and whole line plays well.

It's a good point. Look at how INTELLIGENT coaching has helped our team. Sing's relentlessly idiotic support for Rachal as a starter hindered this team's OL and consequentially QB play as well.

I'll go ahead and agree with his point, because with OL success comes QB, RB, and WR success.
lot of key players, Alex being at the top of the list imo.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
eric davis on 95.7 the game says adam synder. i must say i agree, the oline play has been so much better with him in there. when he plays good and whole line plays well.

It's a good point. Look at how INTELLIGENT coaching has helped our team. Sing's relentlessly idiotic support for Rachal as a starter hindered this team's OL and consequentially QB play as well.

I'll go ahead and agree with his point, because with OL success comes QB, RB, and WR success.
this
Originally posted by OnTheClock:

this

+1
Alex Smith....it has always been Alex Smith...and if he's our starting QB....it will always be Alex Smith....hard pill to swallow but its reality....
Despite what Mike Singletary says, the most important position on a football team is the QB position. That's why I think that Alex is the most important player at the start of the season to the end of the season. He has the biggest impact on this team, whether its good or bad. I can't wait to see how Alex progress as the season goes on. With Braylon coming back and everyone getting more familiar with the offense, it should only improves Alex's chances of getting better. I am just happy for all the fans and players who had to endure so many years of dysfunctional football.
Alex has always been the most important player. If he plays well we do well. If he messes up it's a long season.
WR's

Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Alex

Couldntve said it better
Of all major sports, football is probably the most team-oriented. A good football team is good because it is a team.

I don't think it is possible to syay that one player is more important than all the others.

For example, the reason Patrick Willis is so effective is because of Justin Smith, ICE, Brooks, Bowman, etc.

The reason Carlos Rogers is doing well is because the D-line is effective.

If Iupati doesn't do his job, it makes it harder on Snyder, Davis, Goodwin and Staley. It is all interconnected.

If you take away even one component element to that effectiveness, you disrupt the entire mechanism..
Originally posted by longtime49erfan:
Of all major sports, football is probably the most team-oriented. A good football team is good because it is a team.

I don't think it is possible to syay that one player is more important than all the others.

For example, the reason Patrick Willis is so effective is because of Justin Smith, ICE, Brooks, Bowman, etc.

The reason Carlos Rogers is doing well is because the D-line is effective.

If Iupati doesn't do his job, it makes it harder on Snyder, Davis, Goodwin and Staley. It is all interconnected.

If you take away even one component element to that effectiveness, you disrupt the entire mechanism..

No Peyton Manning = Colts = 0-7
Yup Alex. Kapernick is not ready.
starts with the general of the team alex smith ends with the oline with out both frank gore or crabs/edwards and vd cant do nothing
[ Edited by NinerNation on Oct 27, 2011 at 9:59 PM ]
Share 49ersWebzone