LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 207 users in the forums

Football Gameplan's Week 8 Preview Video - 49ers vs Browns

Shop Find 49ers gear online

Good afternoon Niner fans! Good luck this week!

Em
It'll be over by the half.
not a bad analysis but their tight ends are a huge step down from detroits and we shut them down. i think this game could turn into a laugher by halftime if harbaugh kept them all grounded this week in practice.
This should be a blowout.
I think it's going to be a lot closer than people think especially through 3 quarters, mostly because of complacency. The bye week will show a little rust and as much as Harbaugh tries to guard against it, it's hard to REALLY get up for a bad team like Cleveland. We're clearly more talented in all phases than the Browns and we're playing at home, so we'll find a way to win...but it will be a tougher mental test than physical, IMO.
Go with a spread offense, we have justin ray n aldon lol! Sack frenzy?
we are going to have 150 yards rushing by half. gore and hunter at least 20 times before half will break em.
Originally posted by GhostofFredDean74:
I think it's going to be a lot closer than people think especially through 3 quarters, mostly because of complacency. The bye week will show a little rust and as much as Harbaugh tries to guard against it, it's hard to REALLY get up for a bad team like Cleveland. We're clearly more talented in all phases than the Browns and we're playing at home, so we'll find a way to win...but it will be a tougher mental test than physical, IMO.

The Browns have a better pass defense, their ranked 4th in the NFL, they have a good ST unit as well, it would be wise for the 49ers not to sleep on them, however I tend to kinda lean towards your opinion of the 49ers coming out with some rust but I guess we will find out Sunday
Good analysis as always!
Good analysis. I think the key here is that we need to stay focused. THe browns have some matchup strengths against us. If the big boys can get the ball rolling with the run and we can get some easy passes out early we can get settled in for this game.

Thanks for posting that, Diggy.

I disagree with the run first analysis, we already have that in our back pocket, so I would want to give Smith and the new wide outs some quality time together. More over, I'd like to see Harbaugh pushing the O-line even harder.

Normally, I'd say just kill 'em with the run game, but this year's truncated camp seems to suggest that you want to keep extending the play book and maximizing touches.
i think aldon smith will have a 5 sacks in this game.....
Originally posted by boo684:
i think aldon smith will have a 5 sacks in this game.....

not going against Joe Thomas. I don't know about the rest of their line, but Thomas is a stud. We'll get pressure, but we'll have to do it away from him.
NFL,MLB,NHL,NBA,Discount Sports jerseysCustomize your own jersey Just $69.99We also have plenty of Nike Adidas MBT shoes you can pick.Since last year 10,000 people have purchased on our site.We had updated more 2012 NFL Hat and JerseysGet more high quality and cheap price sports product Please visit:www.bbeststore.com
[ Edited by bbesth0809 on Oct 26, 2011 at 7:15 PM ]
Originally posted by NCommand:
Good analysis as always!

agree
Share 49ersWebzone