There are 68 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

question about ticket vs browns

i bought tickets for 49ers vs browns game,

but it says game 6 on the ticket and RAUL with his picture on it, ive bought these tickets from goodseatstickets.com

help me niners fans if your going to the browns game is it legit thanks in advance because im worried
[ Edited by DUB9IROCZ on Oct 25, 2011 at 11:38 PM ]
bring your receipt.
Originally posted by stunder49:
bring your receipt.

i have the receipt
Some season ticket holders have their picture on them I think
Originally posted by Snider8706:
Some season ticket holders have their picture on them I think

but it says GAME 6 on the upper left side on the tickets hlep me out please thanks
As long as it has a barcode on it or the recipt u should be good
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
but it says GAME 6 on the upper left side on the tickets hlep me out please thanks

The Browns game is the sixth home game.

Game 1: Raiders
Game 2: Texans
Game 3: Seahawks
Game 4: Cowboys
Game 5: Buccaneers
Game 6: Browns
Originally posted by Webmaster:
The Browns game is the sixth home game.

Game 1: Raiders
Game 2: Texans
Game 3: Seahawks
Game 4: Cowboys
Game 5: Buccaneers
Game 6: Browns

so your telling me it includes preseason home games?
Originally posted by DUB9IROCZ:
so your telling me it includes preseason home games?

Yup. My home opener tickets showed Game 3.
Originally posted by Webmaster:
Yup. My home opener tickets showed Game 3.

okay thanks bro!. i was stressing about this situation the whole time since ive recieve the tickets, if your going to the game holler! i will give you some beer! thats if i get in the game
[ Edited by DUB9IROCZ on Oct 26, 2011 at 12:13 AM ]
yup i got tickets to the rams game in december and it says Game 9 so yea the game number goes by which home game it is and my tickets say Miranda with sum old asain lady on it
Originally posted by antdogg49:
yup i got tickets to the rams game in december and it says Game 9 so yea the game number goes by which home game it is and my tickets say Miranda with sum old asain lady on it

lols im aian but i have some wierd hispanic/middle eastern dude picutre on my ticket
this year due to the strike, the 49ers were unable to use players for their tickets. This is why you have a picture of a fan on it. I was actually emailed to do this, but then they found out that i was living in texas and changed their mind :/
Lol