There are 51 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Hello first post here.
I too am going to the game tomorrow im in section 120 row 19 anyone sitting around there? Also how good are my seats?


To the tailgaters can me and my GF join in on the festivities were 49er faithfuls from San Francisco haha
HELLA niner fans are going to the game it seems like. Does anyone know if we usually have a semi-big following out there?
Go Niners!
I'm up bright and early baby, gettin ready and bout to head out, cant wait to c u guys, LETS TEAR THEIR ASS UP
Originally posted by 49ervic:
Hello first post here.
I too am going to the game tomorrow im in section 120 row 19 anyone sitting around there? Also how good are my seats?


To the tailgaters can me and my GF join in on the festivities were 49er faithfuls from San Francisco haha

Great seats - 40 yard line visitors side. There are a bunch of fans here near you.

Sure, come on out!
Where the hell do u get an Orange parking pass? Or can u pay when u get there? Otherwise I guess my buddy & me will park elsewhere & walk in the Orange lot
We're in - C17
It's in that same lot just a little bit farther in (west)
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Great seats - 40 yard line visitors side. There are a bunch of fans here near you.

Sure, come on out!

Yay come on out to where ? Il be coming from the metro where will the tailgate be ?thanks fam
Orange lot - pole C11 - a little bit west of the location on the first page
Amir and I in the gray lot.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Amir and I in the gay lot.

Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Amir and I in the gray lot.

Come on over - we have lots of food and beers - 25-30 ppl so far
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
Amir and I in the gray lot.

Come on over - we have lots of food and beers - 25-30 ppl so far

We will be there soon bro!
Hey just wondering would they happen to sell any 49ers appearal at fed ex field?