Originally posted by Amir:
- DC is not really ghetto. sure there are some spots but you won't really go there
- Green Turtle is more of a Washington Capitals Bar. They show other games of course but its the best place for Caps games.
- ESPN Zone in DC is pretty good. Most sports bars in Northern VA are also good to watch CF.
- If you're looking to party in DC on Fri and/or Sat night go to either Dupont Circle, Georgetown, K Street Area or Adams Morgan. All these places have a bunch of clubs/lounges/restaurants. For the 21-25 crowd and wear whatever you want, go to Adams Morgan. For the 21-25 crowd but more "classier" go to Dupont Circle. For the 25+ crowd go to Georgetown or K St area.
- Liquor stores are open till 9pm in VA, beer and wine till midnight. 10pm in DC. Midnight (i think) in Maryland. DC and MD don't sell liquor on Sundays, not sure about beer/wine. VA does sell Liquor til 6pm and Beer and Wine on Sundays til midnight.
ESPN Zone isn't open anymore closed down.
Oh and if yall want to see any Niners players find Stadium strip club. It's the mecca of all sports players from the Ravens to the Redskins Vernon official after party is their.
Yes you can easily sneak in a pint of liquor. This stadium is extremely high priced. I will try to make my way over to the part of the orange lot.
[ Edited by lamontb on Nov 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM ]