LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 285 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Count me in!
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hey guys for those that will be attending "The Tailgate" please post in here again so I can make a list on the front page of all the attendants. Thank you.

I for one plan on tailgating before the game I'm leaving from Delaware at about 7:00- 7:30 in the morning, hopefully I can get there at a reasonable time to do so.
First post - West coast transplat in VA that is very much looking forward to seeing my team in person! I saw the loss last year in Carolina :( Hoping for different results this time! I'll try to stop by the tailgate and meet people... we have Club seats though so want to take full advantage of that, going in as soon as the doors open! We already have tickets to the Baltimore game as well.
When does the team leave for DC? This afternoon?
Originally posted by Fincham11:
What jersey should I wear.....Crabtree, Willis, or Montana.

What are you guys wearing?

I'm sticking with Willis - it's done me good the last seven games.
man don't forgret we go back an hour guys.
Just got my tickets! I'm in Zone A Club Level Section 324. I'll see if my brother and I can make the tailgate!
I am about to leave now to head up there I can not update the list anymore. My phone will not support 49erswebzone posting. If anyone has anything new please text me those I provided my cell # with.
Originally posted by Amir:
  • DC is not really ghetto. sure there are some spots but you won't really go there
  • Green Turtle is more of a Washington Capitals Bar. They show other games of course but its the best place for Caps games.
  • ESPN Zone in DC is pretty good. Most sports bars in Northern VA are also good to watch CF.
  • If you're looking to party in DC on Fri and/or Sat night go to either Dupont Circle, Georgetown, K Street Area or Adams Morgan. All these places have a bunch of clubs/lounges/restaurants. For the 21-25 crowd and wear whatever you want, go to Adams Morgan. For the 21-25 crowd but more "classier" go to Dupont Circle. For the 25+ crowd go to Georgetown or K St area.
  • Liquor stores are open till 9pm in VA, beer and wine till midnight. 10pm in DC. Midnight (i think) in Maryland. DC and MD don't sell liquor on Sundays, not sure about beer/wine. VA does sell Liquor til 6pm and Beer and Wine on Sundays til midnight.
ESPN Zone isn't open anymore closed down.

Oh and if yall want to see any Niners players find Stadium strip club. It's the mecca of all sports players from the Ravens to the Redskins Vernon official after party is their.

Yes you can easily sneak in a pint of liquor. This stadium is extremely high priced. I will try to make my way over to the part of the orange lot.
[ Edited by lamontb on Nov 4, 2011 at 9:37 AM ]
First post - Bay Area transplant living in DC now. Going to my first Niner game and am pumped. Sitting in Section 123 but got the Green parking pass with my tickets. I'll try to wander over to the Orange Lot if I get there in time. Looking forward to a W!

Bout to head out to DC for the game Sunday! 32 years old, and first live game................the anticipation is killing me already, lol! Gonna be with a bunch of Skins fans (12), and a few niners fans (3). I hope we beat thier effin brains in!!!!!!!!!!! Grew up in DC, and absolutely hate the Skins.............. and most of thier fans. Sitting in section 132 row 1!
[ Edited by P-52ENFORCER on Nov 4, 2011 at 1:09 PM ]
Originally posted by P-52ENFORCER:
Bout to head out to DC for the game Sunday! 32 years old, and first live game................the anticipation is killing me already, lol! Gonna be with a bunch of Skins fans (12), and a few niners fans (3). I hope we beat thier effin brains in!!!!!!!!!!! Grew up in DC, and absolutely hate the Skins.............. and most of thier fans. Sitting in section 132 row 1!

Green lot for me, but probably gonna migrate to the purple lot with some friends.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
I'm sticking with Willis - it's done me good the last seven games.
I'm taking my Willis (red) and Davis (white). Not sure which one I'm gonna wear yet.
yea i'm in teh green zone too. ill probably wear my niners 5 time super bowl champs shirt with a niners hoodie
Originally posted by NinersHoyHoy:
When does the team leave for DC? This afternoon?

Yeah
Share 49ersWebzone