LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 208 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:
So, would it be too ballsy for me to fly my Niners flag on a 15 foot pole at the tailgate?

No park next to me with it

Deal.

Do it so we know where to spot you
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
So, would it be too ballsy for me to fly my Niners flag on a 15 foot pole at the tailgate?

Deal.

Yeah

And I will have the niners colored red and tan F150. I will be the white guy with Amir next to him in niners jersey. Easy to spot that

Deal.

Yeah

And I will have the niners colored red and tan F150. I will be the white guy with Amir next to him in niners jersey. Easy to spot that

Fair enough... Amir has my number
Originally posted by wailers15:
my boys & i will be at the Town Tavern Saturday night raping the college drunk girls like big ben,.

You're an animal dude... Has anyone ever heard of the "Green Turtle"? I think its NE of DC... My buddy wanted me to ask about it.

Hey wailers15 im gonna shoot you a pm dog... So that way you will have my cell #.

Green turtle is next to the Verizon center where the wizards/caps play. It is a local bar for local teams, they're big with the wizards, MD terps, and CAPS.
[ Edited by Juniorminime on Nov 2, 2011 at 7:15 PM ]

Fly that shiet.....we're taking over baby....
Ill be in section 122 row 1..definitely looking to check out the tailgate before the game..ive been looking forward to this for too long
you lucky b*****ds better scream
Dont plan on having a voice for atleast a week after this game

Deal.

Yeah

White Guy with a F150? I always thought you were a mexican low rider??

Hey guys for those that will be attending "The Tailgate" please post in here again so I can make a list on the front page of all the attendants. Thank you.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Nov 3, 2011 at 5:21 AM ]
Hey guys for those that will be attending "The Tailgate" please post in here again so I can make a list on the front page of all the attendants. Thank you.

Rubber and Amir
Originally posted by Amir:
  • DC is not really ghetto. sure there are some spots but you won't really go there
  • Green Turtle is more of a Washington Capitals Bar. They show other games of course but its the best place for Caps games.
  • ESPN Zone in DC is pretty good. Most sports bars in Northern VA are also good to watch CF.
  • If you're looking to party in DC on Fri and/or Sat night go to either Dupont Circle, Georgetown, K Street Area or Adams Morgan. All these places have a bunch of clubs/lounges/restaurants. For the 21-25 crowd and wear whatever you want, go to Adams Morgan. For the 21-25 crowd but more "classier" go to Dupont Circle. For the 25+ crowd go to Georgetown or K St area.
  • Liquor stores are open till 9pm in VA, beer and wine till midnight. 10pm in DC. Midnight (i think) in Maryland. DC and MD don't sell liquor on Sundays, not sure about beer/wine. VA does sell Liquor til 6pm and Beer and Wine on Sundays til midnight.

Maryland 100% sells liquor on Sunday's. I've lived in Howard and Montgomery County and both have stores open on Sunday's. I can only imagine PG County is the same way. You just can't buy booze at anything other than a liquor store (grocery stores, 7-11's, etc. do not sell booze.)

I'll be there, with a vehicle.
[ Edited by cwilson830 on Nov 3, 2011 at 6:08 AM ]

Hell no. I'll bring mine to as well.
Share 49ersWebzone