LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 219 users in the forums

Official 49ers vs Redskins Game Attendance/Tailgate roll call :Update with map parking lot

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by wailers15:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Anyone coming to the tailgate planning on bringing a grill?
damn straight it just depends on which orange lot everyone is in

me and Amir are bringing one also.
This is my first of 2 niner games this year (Will be in Baltimore for the Thanksgiving night game). We live in the DC area. 40 yd line about 12 rows behind the skins bench. Anyone meeting up for tailgating? Also if you havent been to the area before, hit me up and Ill point you in the direction of a few cool spots.

The first one on the right off Redskins Road.
Whooooooooooo 5 more days!!!! Keep grabbing those tickets from disinterested Skins fans!
If anyone is looking for an orange parking pass, I found a place in Laurel that's selling them for $60. They have a few left - PM me for details.
Dam they charge that much for a parking pass. I got free parking pass with the tickets i got. so yall gonna be on the 1st orange lot off of redskins road
Yeah, first one on your right.
First Post, 50 years in the making . . ..Will be at the game sitting with the mucky-muks in the Club Level with a bunch of Niner and Skin fans, Orange parking Pass, might try to join the party but I was provided with these tickets from a vendor who has a catered party indoors and my wife hate the cold . . . .
I'll keep a look out. $60 parking is rape though. Looking on ebayo
At one point Dan Snyder made it illegal for you to talk to the game forced ppl to pay for parking. He bought out a local mall and closed it down just to turn it into a parking lot.

Originally posted by lamontb:
At one point Dan Snyder made it illegal for you to talk to the game forced ppl to pay for parking. He bought out a local mall and closed it down just to turn it into a parking lot.

Also don't bother making signs to bring in...Danny Boy outlawed those too after it got out of hand with all the Anti-Synder signs.
Originally posted by Rubberneck36:

me and Amir are bringing one also.

Rubberneck? Are u really going to the game?
Originally posted by NinersHoyHoy:
I have a GREEN parking pass but would love to catch up with all the Faithful...never imagined we'd be 6-1 for this game! Let's take this place over!

Me and a few of my boys will be in the green lot also.....I'm so Facking PUMP for this game.........need to shut these damns skins fans up for good......
my boys & i will be at the Town Tavern Saturday night raping the college drunk girls like big ben,.
ill be in the green lot aswell we might as well just scream your screen names out and see who answers
Share 49ersWebzone