LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 249 users in the forums

Pro Bowl Voting Is Up

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Patrick Willis cannot miss a Pro Bowl... there's just no possible way to fathom this sort of s**t.
  • mod
  • Veteran
just another reminder to only vote for the 49ers... other players will get their votes, we just need to focus on our guys
Wow, just realized the Pro Bowl ballots are now listing candidates in an (optional) 'stat-numerical' order, it's no wonder everybody is voting Packers.
[ Edited by SnakePlissken on Nov 16, 2011 at 1:57 PM ]
Guys who cares... the coaches/ players won't vote 3/4th of these packers players in haha
I've never even heard of samuel lam, f**k that s**t
voted Alex, lol
  • Sman
no one vote for any Niners
You know you're a niner fan when you're voting for Tarell Brown multiple times.
  • mod
  • Veteran
Originally posted by blunt_probe:
You know you're a niner fan when you're voting for Tarell Brown multiple times.

keep voting

There is no need to worry about Willis guys. The coaches will definitely be putting Willis in the ProBowl.
I don't think all this talk about Bowman being so much better really has much pull. Bowman is playing great, but he's just doing his job. His high tackle numbers don't mean a whole lot to me, and if you want to point to statistics as the measuring stick.. well..

Bowman has 92 tackles, 0 sacks, 0 FF.
Willis has 78 tackles, 2 sacks, 3 FF.

Just saying. All this stuff about "Bowman has this many tackles and is playing even better than Willis" honestly doesn't hold much merit, in my opinion. I think we're just used to Willis being great, so Bowman's sudden improvement from last year makes him seem even better than he might really be. Again, don't get me wrong, Bowman's doing a terrific job, but I have yet to see anything this year to make me believe he's been better that Willis -- whether statistically, or on the field with what he does that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.
Originally posted by OnTheClock:
I don't think all this talk about Bowman being so much better really has much pull. Bowman is playing great, but he's just doing his job. His high tackle numbers don't mean a whole lot to me, and if you want to point to statistics as the measuring stick.. well..

Just saying. All this stuff about "Bowman has this many tackles and is playing even better than Willis" honestly doesn't hold much merit, in my opinion. I think we're just used to Willis being great, so Bowman's sudden improvement from last year makes him seem even better than he might really be. Again, don't get me wrong, Bowman's doing a terrific job, but I have yet to see anything this year to make me believe he's been better that Willis -- whether statistically, or on the field with what he does that doesn't show up on the stat sheet.

You are a rb and you make it past the LOS into the LBs step one way Willis is bearing down or you step the other way and Bowman is coming...

I know which way I would run....just sayin.
Originally posted by Jakemall:

You are a rb and you make it past the LOS into the LBs step one way Willis is bearing down or you step the other way and Bowman is coming...

I know which way I would run....just sayin.

Bingo. Considering how much Willis is used in coverage too, the fact that he still has more sacks and forced fumbles even more so shows how much better he is.
Share 49ersWebzone