There are 52 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

49ers Week 6 Highlight Reel (Epic Music)

Originally posted by rEspEctdA49ers:
Loved it, nice vid.

THANK YOU
Damn FB is blocked at work, guess I gotta wait till tonight.
  • Axl49
  • Veteran
hate hate hate hate hate
Originally posted by Axl49:
hate hate hate hate hate

hate what? lol
Hey Bossalot....

Just a heads up. I saw you post this vid on the 49ers forum. On that thread, someone posted a link to one of my vids and you mentioned that I was advertising on your thread.

Just wanted to say here since I don't have an ID over there...that wasn't me. Someone else posted it. ;-)

As to the other part about who's is better..... ;-) LOL. No worries.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 27, 2011 at 11:34 AM ]
Hahaha advertising in his thread? Oh lawwwd.

Originally posted by Whomeam:

Ya, thats what he said when someone linked one of my vids there. I don't want to say which because then it looks like I'm doing that here.
He then said something to the effect of "...but thats OK because mine is better."

No worries. I just wanted him to know it wasn't me.
[ Edited by Marvin49 on Oct 27, 2011 at 1:01 PM ]
  • rserda
  • Veteran
It's an ok video but the music is pretty much in every highlight video out there.
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Ya, thats what he said when someone linked one of my vids there. I don't want to say which because then it looks like I'm doing that here.
He then said something to the effect of "...but thats OK because mine is better."

Maybe i'm just weird, I wouldn't mind if someone did it to me. It's not a competition or something.

Also, I disagree with his analysis :P The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins > *
Originally posted by Marvin49:

Maybe i'm just weird, I wouldn't mind if someone did it to me. It's not a competition or something.

Also, I disagree with his analysis :P The Jim Harbaugh Era Begins > *

Thanks. It wasn't that one tho. It was more recent.

No worries tho, I wasn't insulted. I just wanted him to know it wasn't me.

I think it was because someone didn't like a portion of the vid and it was unclear who's video the other poster had an issue with.
Cool video, only clip I don't like is D. Walker dropping that TD catch. Like how AD was yelling at Suh when his helmet came off on Gore's TD run. Also, love how VD went to Crabtree's defense when LB Levy pushed him down using the facemask. Was that a penalty? I don't think it was called, but should've been.
Thank you! That's some good stuff