There are 132 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Skip Bayless: "The 49ers WILL win remain unbeaten for the rest of the Season"

Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
smith read the wrong coverage

yeah, classic. My favorite part though is that beating the Bucs 48-3 was an "underwhelming blowout." LMFAO. Give me a break. Your QB has about 1/3 of his completions go for touchdowns and you score constantly on short fields because your defense is so dominant against a 3-1 team and its "underwhelming."

and "their schedule has been favorable so far."

Its pretty clear that the requirement to earn money as a football expert you have to have as little knowledge of football as possible.

Sounds like Mancini never watched the game, just looked at the stats

I honestly took that as a compliment from Mangini. His point was it wasn't your classic blowout when you look at the stats after the game. Yet we dominated the Bucs. I think Magini wasn't putting us down, but marveled at the way we dominated them as a team in all phase with minimalist effort on passing offense.
I think I fell into a hot tub time machine and got sent to the 80's I'm not used to hearing people say stuff like that.
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by Godsleftsock:
Originally posted by HessianDud:

yeah, classic. My favorite part though is that beating the Bucs 48-3 was an "underwhelming blowout." LMFAO. Give me a break. Your QB has about 1/3 of his completions go for touchdowns and you score constantly on short fields because your defense is so dominant against a 3-1 team and its "underwhelming."

and "their schedule has been favorable so far."

Its pretty clear that the requirement to earn money as a football expert you have to have as little knowledge of football as possible.

Sounds like Mancini never watched the game, just looked at the stats

I honestly took that as a compliment from Mangini. His point was it wasn't your classic blowout when you look at the stats after the game. Yet we dominated the Bucs. I think Magini wasn't putting us down, but marveled at the way we dominated them as a team in all phase with minimalist effort on passing offense.

it could be taken that way, I guess, but when I watched it I thought it was in the middle of him talking about how we might be a mirage.
There is a chance that we can. Personally I think we can even beat the Packers. We arnt at their level but with an outstanding performance they could.
Originally posted by Garcia:
he didnt say that either

He said the 49ers COULD win every game.

This
Originally posted by overthemiddle:
There is a chance that we can. Personally I think we can even beat the Packers. We arnt at their level but with an outstanding performance they could.

Thats a lil too far. I dont think our secondary is good enough to stop Aaron and those receievers
Skip Bayless is a genius . . . today . . .

In the end a mute argument!
Every team has a couple of bad games every year. We will lose a couple more. But lets just make it to the playoffs!!!!!!!
Haha get f**ked skip that ain't happening
sorry but i can see why Mangini isn't coaching anymore. 10-6? gtfo
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

Thats a lil too far. I dont think our secondary is good enough to stop Aaron and those receievers

do you think their o-line can holdup sf's d-line?
Originally posted by schmons:
Originally posted by GuessWhosOn3rd:

do you think their o-line can holdup sf's d-line?

Nope, I would love to see Aldon grind Rodgers into the turf like a used up cigaret butt.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:
Not gonna happen but Im loving all the hype we are getting its been way too long since I've heard things like this about our team

This
in all seriousness our D-line is borderline becoming epic. Tops in the league epic. 2007 Giants epic. Jim Tomsula epic. 5 sacks on stafford with a 4 man rush. Ya got me?