LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 312 users in the forums

Skip Bayless: "The 49ers WILL win remain unbeaten for the rest of the Season"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
At the end of last season, the only team before the bye week I feared was the Lions, because they looked like they might be something. So our schedule has been slightly weak, I can agree with that at least.

At the end of last season ... coming off a 6-10 record - you were not worried about away games against Cincy and Philly and a game against Tampa Bay, which destroyed us last year? I agree that Philly has been underwhelming and Detroit losing against Atlanta at home and TB losing to Chicago in London has affected the perception of our strength of schedule, but I still think those wins are quality wins.
I didnt want to say it, so I wouldnt jinx it but I dont see a game on schedule that we shouldnt win barring injuries and bad luck.
Originally posted by D-NOTTE:
I didnt want to say it, so I wouldnt jinx it but I dont see a game on schedule that we shouldnt win barring injuries and bad luck.

This
  • okdkid
  • Veteran
I don't see any reason why we're not 16-0 at this point. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed.
Originally posted by okdkid:
I don't see any reason why we're not 16-0 at this point. Honestly, I'm a little disappointed.

D@mn dem lucky @$$ cowgirls.
  • Ether
  • Veteran

Well, we're not 16-0 at this point because we've only played 6 games.
Originally posted by Ether:

Lose-excuses!

LOL
I actually had thot Ravens would be the tougher of Balt/Pitts, but after that incredible display of offense by Ravens last weekend, 1 yd passing for the first half, and then followed that up with another feeble 2nd half of no O, they looked definitely beatable. they will play a lot better against us, and Pitts at home is going to be tough.
Plus, we probably lose one we should have won, so say 3 more Ls, is 12-4...and that looks like worst case scenario. Remarkable. Just remarkable.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
I actually had thot Ravens would be the tougher of Balt/Pitts, but after that incredible display of offense by Ravens last weekend, 1 yd passing for the first half, and then followed that up with another feeble 2nd half of no O, they looked definitely beatable. they will play a lot better against us, and Pitts at home is going to be tough.
Plus, we probably lose one we should have won, so say 3 more Ls, is 12-4...and that looks like worst case scenario. Remarkable. Just remarkable.

There are two Raven teams;
the great team.... hit hard Ray, cause turnovers Ed, Flaco deep to Bolidin, Ray Rice tearing it up, Ngata owning.
and the "what the hell was that?" team.

I'm pretty sure the great team will show up. As the season continues they will be fighting with Pitt for the division added its a prime time game, they will be fired up, they can beat ANYBODY when they are fired up, it will be maybe the best game of the NFL year.
[ Edited by 49ersNoKaOi on Oct 26, 2011 at 11:58 PM ]

• Silky
  • Veteran
I think the Rams might win a few games in a row. I know they are winless right now, but I never thought Bradford was a bad QB and he will gain a little chemistry with Llyod over the weeks. For some reason I see us dropping the game in St Louis. They have potential to pull the upset. Let's face it, every game we lose will be considered an upset from here on out except for the Ravens/Steelers.
Who the f**k is skip bayless?
I dont give a damn about Skip. I hope he keeps talking negative as he has for most of this season. We have done well in spite of his comments
  • okdkid
  • Veteran

Debatable.
Hope Skip is right. the Niners are 3rd in the latest power rankings.
Share 49ersWebzone