There are 153 users in the forums

Skip Bayless: "The 49ers WILL win remain unbeaten for the rest of the Season"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
I will never forget when Base-less worked for the Merc news, he suggested we draft Rashaun Woods, and Woods would be a great pick for us.
If the Niners are going to play the Packers at the Stick in a playoff game, the Packers are going to have to lose a game and they're not cooperating yet. The real question is can the Niners beat the Packers in Green Bay. That's a tough order, but this year, who knows? They've already exceeded my wildest expectations for this season. The defense is incredible. If Harbaugh continues to install more system and if Smith grows with him into a QB who is better than a game manager, the Niners have a chance. It's still about what Harbaugh can do with Alex Smith. So far, so good!
Originally posted by GNielsen:
If the Niners are going to play the Packers at the Stick in a playoff game, the Packers are going to have to lose a game and they're not cooperating yet. The real question is can the Niners beat the Packers in Green Bay. That's a tough order, but this year, who knows? They've already exceeded my wildest expectations for this season. The defense is incredible. If Harbaugh continues to install more system and if Smith grows with him into a QB who is better than a game manager, the Niners have a chance. It's still about what Harbaugh can do with Alex Smith. So far, so good!

I posted on another thread that I thought we could... possibly... maybe have an advantage playing at Lambeau in January because the cold makes a passing game more difficult giving a running team the advantage.
It's a theory.
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
Originally posted by GNielsen:

I posted on another thread that I thought we could... possibly... maybe have an advantage playing at Lambeau in January because the cold makes a passing game more difficult giving a running team the advantage.
It's a theory.

It's as decent a theory as any.
well, santana moss and tim hightower will be out for that game

7-1 before we face the giants...with 5 games left in the division

• dj43
It is all about avoiding injuries. With the return of Edwards and the continued development of the offense, it is possible to run the table, however, I expect a loss between Pittsburgh and Baltimore, maybe both, and one other brain fart along the way.
Originally posted by dj43:
It is all about avoiding injuries. With the return of Edwards and the continued development of the offense, it is possible to run the table, however, I expect a loss between Pittsburgh and Baltimore, maybe both, and one other brain fart along the way.

I say we split Pitts and Balt.. Hell im even going for a sweep. Big brother should win, and the steelers dont scare me.. But im aiming for 13-3 12-4.. Ten times better than what we were last year. Niners vs Green Gay for NFC championship..
the Saints are starting to scare me

are the saints really that good.....or the colts really just that bad or both?
Originally posted by TlSSER:

Colts are bad. They are laying down defensively. Unforgivable since their offense is trying to make it work without Manning. They are making everyone look good. One of the teams that's Suck for Luck.

The colts are that bad, they couldn't handle the constant blitzing and folded like fine linen.

Originally posted by Memphis9er:

The colts are that bad, they couldn't handle the constant blitzing and folded like fine linen.

maybe it's because Jim Caldwell didn't call Sean Payton last week?
Whether we remain unbeaten for the rest of the season is up in the air (Steelers, Ravens and Giants are my only concern). But winning the division is first and foremost. Love this quote from PFT article:

49ers: Every team in the NFC West lost. Braylon Edwards and fullback Moran Norris are expected to return from injury. San Francisco's magic number to make the playoffs is down to "Just show up for every game."
Ater watching the Ravens last nite, Skip could be right we could run the table. Not probable but it is possible.
maybe it's because Jim Caldwell didn't call Sean Payton last week?

when i start seeing folks posting what skip bayless says you know something is wrong
Share 49ersWebzone