There are 295 users in the forums

Skip Bayless: "The 49ers WILL win remain unbeaten for the rest of the Season"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
Yeah - they look awful.

Are the Browns heading back East after today or will they stay on the West Coast?

They're playing at home today......

lol! they're so bad they look like they're on the road when they're at home.
Originally posted by Rsrkshn:
To me it's obvious. Count me among those who believe: The Niners are winning in spite of Alex, not because of him.

There it is. Been waiting for it.

Not long...
Originally posted by Afrikan:
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Alex stared down Walker as he took the snap. He never read his other options.

he glanced to his left as soon as he snapped it, but besides that yeah it looked like he was turning to throw it to Walker all the way.

Maybe that was plan design. Maybe he, roman or harbaugh just wanted to give walker te chance to redeem himself. Walker did say when he heard they play call he knew it was for him...

Alex has been doing pretty good on his reads. I could believe that he did not locked down...especially when he did not need to shift his head to see Crabtree and just threw where he was told to.
Originally posted by HessianDud:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Yeah - they look awful.

Are the Browns heading back East after today or will they stay on the West Coast?

They're playing at home today......

lol! they're so bad they look like they're on the road when they're at home.

I fail.
This is the same guy that said Michael Irvin is better than Jerry Rice, so I really don't respect his football opinion.
I'm sticking with my 14-2 prediction.
Just saw the GB game, and realized they are giving up over 300 yds every game. Maybe we can beat GB...as long as we continue to improve and they are staying static: great O, but D is starting to look a bit suspect. 49ers just look better and better each game. Not only did we beat Detroit , we demoralized them and they lost to a much weaker team today, that we demoralized just the week before. I guess meeting Detroit again would be a 2nd win against them this season. Steelers I think we can beat, in that they have lost "it" whatever "it" is. Their Qb as a role model may have had something to do with it, but they just aren't the same old steelers. Hardest game remaining, will ironically be between Coach Harbaugh and his brother.

Who really thinks we will lose more than 1 game(if that) amongst :
Cleveland
Rams twice
AZ twice
SEA
Skins
NYG

Bayless could be right. We may have two loses in there somewhere, say Ravens and one we should have won, but we could just as easily run the table if we beat the other harbaugh on Thanksgiving. It's doable, but seems insane to say after the last 8 yrs plus the Saints and Texans PS games.

I would have NEVER have guessed it at start of yr, but we could go 15-1, but more likely 13-2. I can't believe i just wrote that . All the above assumes alex is protected and doesn't fall victim to some OL lapse. Don't think so because they are just doing fantastic.
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:
Just saw the GB game, and realized they are giving up over 300 yds every game. Maybe we can beat GB...as long as we continue to improve and they are staying static: great O, but D is starting to look a bit suspect. 49ers just look better and better each game. Not only did we beat Detroit , we demoralized them and they lost to a much weaker team today, that we demoralized just the week before. I guess meeting Detroit again would be a 2nd win against them this season. Steelers I think we can beat, in that they have lost "it" whatever "it" is. Their Qb as a role model may have had something to do with it, but they just aren't the same old steelers. Hardest game remaining, will ironically be between Coach Harbaugh and his brother.

Cleveland
Rams twice
AZ twice
SEA
Skins
NYG

Bayless could be right. We may have two loses in there somewhere, say Ravens and one we should have won, but we could just as easily run the table if we beat the other harbaugh on Thanksgiving. It's doable, but seems insane to say after the last 8 yrs plus the Saints and Texans PS games.

I would have NEVER have guessed it at start of yr, but we could go 15-1, but more likely 13-2. I can't believe i just wrote that . All the above assumes alex is protected and doesn't fall victim to some OL lapse. Don't think so because they are just doing fantastic.

ravens, steelers and @ seattle (on a short week) are the hardest remaining games...we should sweep the rams and cards...the other 3 vs the browns, skins and g-men are winnable with the way we've been playing

13 - 2? i think u mean 14-2
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Originally posted by pasodoc9er:

Cleveland
Rams twice
AZ twice
SEA
Skins
NYG

ravens, steelers and @ seattle (on a short week) are the hardest remaining games...we should sweep the rams and cards...the other 3 vs the browns, skins and g-men are winnable with the way we've been playing

13 - 2? i think u mean 14-2
i do believe in the 14-2 prediction, i think we will probably lose either the ravens or the steelers game and the seattle game doesn't worry me as bad now that we just finished playing a very good team in a very loud stadium and came away with the victory
yeah i did mean 14-2 , altho that is just hard to wrap my head around. Incredibly it probably means sitting out the first week of playoffs. WOW!

Playoffs?
Originally posted by rigs49:
Playoffs?

Skip Baylis is an idiot it's nice to get some attention from spen but he's always hating on us
NFC Championship Game= Green Bay Packers at San Fransisco 49ers
AFC Championship Game= New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
Super Bowl= San Fransisco over Baltimore
Originally posted by bwalsh:
NFC Championship Game= Green Bay Packers at San Fransisco 49ers
AFC Championship Game= New England Patriots at Baltimore Ravens
Super Bowl= San Fransisco over Baltimore

Har-bowl super bowl? That would be freaking awesome!
Share 49ersWebzone