There are 165 users in the forums

Skip Bayless: "The 49ers WILL win remain unbeaten for the rest of the Season"

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by qnnhan7:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
smith read the wrong coverage

Doesn't matter what coverage they were in between Smith and D. Walker, they made it work. That's all that matter. How many times have you seen it with Favre and his receivers...

Delaine Walker's comments after the game to the press Delaine said he knew the ball was coming to him on that play. That was what the play was designed for timing and can't argue with the result.
I have no idea how many games we will win, but I do think no team will be able to beat the Niners D unless they have an elite QB. As long as our O contiues to not turn over the football, we will win most of our games.

Defense: Stops the run and rushes the passer

Offense: Runs the ball and doesn't turn it over

Defense + Offense = Deep playoff run.
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
I have no idea how many games we will win, but I do think no team will be able to beat the Niners D unless they have an elite QB. As long as our O contiues to not turn over the football, we will win most of our games.

Defense: Stops the run and rushes the passer

Offense: Runs the ball and doesn't turn it over

Defense + Offense = Deep playoff run.

Hopefully when we get Braylon back our offense will be better and more balanced. Crabtree was pretty much the only one catching balls in the Lions' game.
Hopefully when we get Braylon back our offense will be better and more balanced. Crabtree was pretty much the only one catching balls in the Lions' game.

Yeah, I dont know if that was by design or he was the only one getting open? It's hard to complain when you're winning, but I was disappointed Davis wasn't more involved. The good news is, Crabtree was able to get open despite the fact he was the only threat on the field. He isn't a home run hitter, but he will be deadly in the WCO, unstoppable within ten yards.

One thing I will say about Davis, he's only good when he is allowed to run free. He is an absolute disaster with the ball in his hands if he doesn't have his man beat.
I read through our schedule and worst case scenario we just might go 13-3, I say this cause we're gonna be playing against this one guy named Troy Polamalu and another in Ed Reed. With our momentum coming from games with St Louis, the cards, and a little more of the sickChickens, we can definitely beat these teams and go 15-1, but we'll find out as we progress.

I'm kinda liking it either way,

but 15-1 is pretty damn good
Originally posted by nflguy49:
Originally posted by NineFourNiner:
There it is. Been waiting for it.

The niners are 5-1 yet have one of the worst passing attacks in the nfl. This is a mystery only Sherlock Holmes could solve!!

Listening to the redzone.....

Commentator........on Seahawks/Browns, "Both offenses look incompetent. Charlie Whitehurst, 4-8."

There's two wins....
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Listening to the redzone.....

Commentator........on Seahawks/Browns, "Both offenses look incompetent. Charlie Whitehurst, 4-8."

There's two wins....
Yeah - they look awful.

Are the Browns heading back East after today or will they stay on the West Coast?
I'm just happy to win the division.
I don't know how many we will win, but i bet we lose a couple more...some let downs, some bad breaks, who knows what else. I do know we have to play both Pitts and Ravens, and Ravens game looks like a tossup, maybe same for Pitts. Right now i think only teams we can't beat are Pats, GB, maybe the Saints(but this is a vastly different team than played the saints in PS). Ravens game could go either way. If we lose, a couple more, no big deal, as long as we are in each game. We could also lose a game we should win if guys start looking to game-after instead of current one. Whatever happens, this team is getting not just better, but exponentially better each and every game. Add the coach in there, who is getting his spurs as a pro coach, he also is getting better exponentially. Right now maybe only 3 or 4 teams can beat us in the entire league and we play only two of those this season, both AFC teams. Steelers haven't looked that good, Ravens have, but 9ers seem to be playing so much better each and every week, there is no way of knowing what we will be capable of come steelers and ravens games.

I don't ever recall seeing any pro nfl team improve this dramatically this fast. I heard a similar thing said from a Cowboys fan recently. He wanted to know if it was Harbaugh alone or was it the players, or both. All i could offer was that we had a lot of talent, basically uncoached, we just had two incredible drafts, thanks to baalke, and then we end up with a Bill Walsh Clone at HC. Come end of season, the only team i think we will have a hard time beating is GB, who has a much better qB but we have the better coach. I think we would beat the Pats, esp with our running game and OL. Pats have better Qb, coaching is equal(I think), but we definitely have a better OL and way better DL. Our Dbackfield is better than Pats also. Our STs are best in league.

Add that all up and with no major killer injuries, get Braylon back, and we will have to see if we can beat GB or not. If so, then i think we win the final game against AFC champ, Pats.

I gave up hitting walls last year...wanna borrow my padded helmet?
omg...i want to kick homo Ritchie and Mangini if the face.
Originally posted by putangina:
That segment was mostly dominated by hate from that douchebag Richie and Mangini. But yeah, hearing Skip say that is kinda fun. It's not like he's a homer or anything. That's a Dallas guy through and through. 15-1 is kinda crazy talk though. More like 14-2.

Skip has been called a 49ers hater more than once. His jumping on the bandwagon says he really believes in this coach and team.

The Ravens and Steelers are the only scary looking teams on the schedule.
Yeah - they look awful.

Are the Browns heading back East after today or will they stay on the West Coast?

They're playing at home today......
The niners are 5-1 yet have one of the worst passing attacks in the nfl. This is a mystery only Sherlock Holmes could solve!!

Remember when Dilfer "led" the ravens to a superbowl win? He was so crucial to their success that the ravens dumped him after the game.

Teams can win championships with bad qbs. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Or does anyone think Dilfer was a major factor in that ravens team Super Bowl season?

In the spirit of recent posts. Try not to go full retard...you know what happened when you go full retard, don't ya.

Remember when Dilfer "led" the ravens to a superbowl win? He was so crucial to their success that the ravens dumped him after the game.

Teams can win championships with bad qbs. It doesn't happen often but it does happen. Or does anyone think Dilfer was a major factor in that ravens team Super Bowl season?

Billick said that things worked out well for the Ravens in 2000 because the league was QB poor at that time.
Share 49ersWebzone