LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 327 users in the forums

49ers Total Access

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Talia Malik....

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Bond-Through-Board-Games/1406b936-af49-4090-b15a-ec9a6e730262
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Talia Malik....

http://www.49ers.com/media-gallery/videos/49ers-Bond-Through-Board-Games/1406b936-af49-4090-b15a-ec9a6e730262

I sure hope that's the heart of a father beating there because she looks like she's 12.
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Originally posted by unst4bl3:
Originally posted by Lobo49er:
49ers Total Access

Anyone watch these shows? I think they're awesome.

(And it doesn't hurt that Melissa Galvin is a co-host..... ).

This

She's no Crissy Mauck.

meh...after watching a few episodes of this season, Melissa comes off as too much of a talking head/just put there for eyes candy type. hopefully she gets better, but for now she's very "wooden", her dialogue sounds too obviously like she's reading it, her smiles look too forced and she's got a weird quirk of awkwardly putting her hands on her hips (very OCD-like)
R.I.P. Melissa Galvin.

When I heard the news over the weekend, I thought it was a 9er employee or fan who goes to the games. Didn't realize it was someone I watched on on TV a while back. 34 years old....f'n Cancer.
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Originally posted by Afrikan:
R.I.P. Melissa Galvin.

When I heard the news over the weekend, I thought it was a 9er employee or fan who goes to the games. Didn't realize it was someone I watched on on TV a while back. 34 years old....f'n Cancer.

RIP

I watched her on that show many times.
Originally posted by susweel:
R.I.P. Melissa Galvin.

RIP

RIP for sure.
Originally posted by NCommand:
R.I.P. Melissa Galvin.

RIP

RIP for sure.

Prayers for her family. Does she have kids...

Edit: actually, wasn't she pregnant on total access a couple years ago? Sux.
[ Edited by Oakland-Niner on Jan 26, 2015 at 1:55 PM ]
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
R.I.P. Melissa Galvin.

RIP

RIP for sure.

Two young children . .
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
R.I.P. Melissa Galvin.

RIP

RIP for sure.

Two young children . .

4 and 8. Feel absolutely horrible for them. Having to go through life without their mother.

Things like this hit me hard. Cancer sucks. Lost many people I know to cancer. 34...so young. Just doesn't make sense.
Share 49ersWebzone