There are 229 users in the forums

Web Zoner's Punk Pundits Twitter Thread

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Billick isn't really a hater so much as just a skeptic,

He's actually a 49er fan..his job just entails he be objectively opinionated which can appear on surface as hate or skepticism
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Twitter Punking wish list I wish Zoners would punk:
Jamie Dukes
Brian Billick
Michael "Cokehead" Irvin
ESPN"s Jaws
Lowell Cohn
Warren Sapp
Michael Strahan

sapp has come around to us, but at the start of the season he was constantly bashing us and alex. he picked us over his former bucs, which i thought he would be a homer and never do. i have heard jaws say a lot of good things about the 9ers in recent weeks. he is very complimentary on our run game and our defense. Peter king b4 the season said we were front runners in the Luck sweepstakes, now he is writing articles about how legit we are. Lacanfora, Dukes, and Billick are the 3 main ones i hear bashing us. They cant face facts that we are good again. they are too narrow minded to admit they were wrong about us. That is what irks me, instead of giving us credit and respect, they claim the teams we beat laid an egg against us and it was them playing bad not us playing good. I think i might go after dukes a little next, that guy is a jackass
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:
Twitter Punking wish list I wish Zoners would punk:
Jamie Dukes
Brian Billick
Michael "Cokehead" Irvin
ESPN"s Jaws
Lowell Cohn
Warren Sapp
Michael Strahan

Where has Cohn been? Niners doing really well and now we do not hear from him?
lacanfora has us at 5 in his new power rankings. he has the packers pats saints and steelers ahead of us. he has the bucs at number 12 lol. i had a little more interaction with him, i was kind of nice this time since he has us where we belong(i disagree with steelers and saints ahead of us, but can live with it) and i have been BASHING the ish out of him for around 30 tweets ha.

@JasonLaCanfora 9ers at 5 and bucs at 12! u wont admit u were wrong, but the proof is in the new rankings. im sure it pained u 2 put us at 5

@JasonLaCanfora although i disagree with pitt and saints ahead of us, i can live with it. i been giving u a hard time, i'll pull back some.

@johnd4914 it's all good dude, the reality is any of these rankings are totally subjective and utterly meaningless.

^lol at how he again calls a portion of his job meaningless. i also find it funny how he is now calling me dude, guess he wants to make friends since he noticed i was somewhat nice in my last tweet haha. i will throw some jabs at him here and there but unless he does something else to hate on us, i wont be crushing him as bad as i have been all of last week.
Originally posted by BHulman:

He is a cranky old man who just loves to complain cause he can't get laid. Best to ignore him.
Originally posted by WildBill:

He is a cranky old man who just loves to complain cause he can't get laid. Best to ignore him.

I'm sure he's coiled up in a dark cool corner waiting for an opportunity to pounce.
Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:
Originally posted by WildBill:

I'm sure he's coiled up in a dark cool corner waiting for an opportunity to pounce.
SI_PeterKing Peter King RT @mafiawarsjnote: Who has SF beaten to put them ahead of PIT at #2? You'll look silly in a couple wks ... I usually do.

Stealer fans already talking smack, just thought I'd share.
I saw that tweet too. Guess they didn't notice the niners have beaten 3 of the top ten teams on that list. All on the road. Who have the steelers beat besides new England at home?
[ Edited by DMiller2007 on Oct 31, 2011 at 6:56 AM ]

Originally posted by laughsatyou:

He has twitter now.

@jamiedukes

Have at it.
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
He has twitter now.

@jamiedukes

Have at it.

It's funny, yesterday and last week he makes it a point to trash Alex. Hilarious. He also mentions that he has been hearing it from Niner fans and he sounds pissy. He would be pissed if we won a playoff game, lol.
Originally posted by sacniner:
Originally posted by LambdaChi49:
He has twitter now.

@jamiedukes

Have at it.

It's funny, yesterday and last week he makes it a point to trash Alex. Hilarious. He also mentions that he has been hearing it from Niner fans and he sounds pissy. He would be pissed if we won a playoff game, lol.

Someone do it
i just tweeted that fat ass Jaime Dukes any word on our #1 hater Jason Lacanfora?
  • tac22
  • Veteran
What about Merril Hoge?
Share 49ersWebzone