There are 169 users in the forums

Dont Miss Turning Point

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Eli:
They're just showing all the good things Eli did

More b******t. This was all about the Giants. They didn't show s**t about us.
What the f**k. They didn't show one Niner offensive play.
pffft . . . disappointed
Ugh...they better give FULL coverage/highlights to this game in Thursday's broadcast...
good call by jim leavitt to have willis jam ballard, i love this coaching staff
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
Ugh...they better give FULL coverage/highlights to this game in Thursday's broadcast...

Thursday broadcast of what? Turning Point? Thursday is just a repeat of tonight. It isn't a completely different show.
Originally posted by SportsFan:
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:

Thursday broadcast of what? Turning Point? Thursday is just a repeat of tonight. It isn't a completely different show.

in that case, that SUCKED! east coast glossing over their beloved (va)Gina's LOSS and sweeping Niners highlights under the rug...
The highlights are a little better on Inside the NFL tonight, although not much. At least they showed a couple of our offensive plays, although it was mostly about the Giants.

• Jcool
  • Veteran
Guess the people at Turning Point expected Eli to school us.... AND THEY WOULD BE WRONG!
I'm a little disappointed also, but this is my favorite show. Sick as hell... For the more hardcore fan.
Originally posted by sacniner:
I'm a little disappointed also, but this is my favorite show. Sick as hell... For the more hardcore fan.

If anything it was informative.
Worst....episode....ever....

Watching that thing you would have thought that the Giants had won 40-0.

Itw as ALL about Eli exploiting the D.

Wow. Talk about East Coast bias...
Yesterday I was listening to the Razor and Mr. T and they were interviewing Jon Miller, NBC Sports President of Programming, and he was talking about the upcoming Turning Point episode. From what he said, he clearly did not know what happened during the game. He said the Turning Point of the game was when Victor Cruz dropped an Eli Manning pass and then on the next down the same play was run and Rogers intercepted, which allowed the Niners to then score a TD and go up by 14 points. He obviously did not know that the series of events he was talking about took place in the first half and did not lead to a TD by the Niners, and in fact led to the interception caused by Ginn's tip of the ball. The 4th quarter interception by Rogers was not preceded by a drop by Cruz and it seemed like he was just trying to further rationalize why the Giants lost, implying that were it not for the Cruz dropped pass there would not have been this "Turning Point." Sorry, but what an IDIOT.
Share 49ersWebzone