Dont Miss Turning Point

LOL tomsula is awesome
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
i don't see it on there...

http://www.firstrowsports.tv/watch/64318/1/watch-versus.html
nvm, this whole time i had the versus channel and didn't even know it
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
nvm, this whole time i had the versus channel and didn't even know it

A lot of hockey games on it. Some college football.... fighting....

It says it is turning into NBC Sports Network Jan 2 so maybe they will replay the SNF games.

Anyways, just got done watching it. Someone said it is suppose to be on again as soon as this one is over. One thing I noticed is how Monte Simmons was next to the coach on the last play of the game.... he is always up front in the post game speeches as well. He either wants to be a coach some day or wants to learn and help his chances of making the roster some day.

P.S. Love the sideline interaction stuff. Wish they would do that more in the live broadcast but they are probably worried about them swearing.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 20, 2011 at 7:31 PM ]
Can I just say that Ted Robinson's call of that TD is kind of tame? Starkey would have gone bananas.
aww they cut off before "WGIBTU?NB!" in JH's postgame speech...
  • lyer
  • Veteran
i caught a replay last night. was awesome.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:
LOL tomsula is awesome

Tomsula got me all inspired when he on the sidelines talking about playing with "ice in their veins", he's definitely one of my favs on the staff!
Originally posted by NickSh49:
Can I just say that Ted Robinson's call of that TD is kind of tame? Starkey would have gone bananas.
Big time. TR= Bland
finally it's about us! It's recorded on my DVR.
Am i missing something? U guys are talking about DVR'ing a 1 minute clip that we just saw? Or is that just a preview of the entire show? If so, what show is it? lol sorry but I'm a bit list... the clip was tight... but what show is it from?
Originally posted by zozell:
Am i missing something? U guys are talking about DVR'ing a 1 minute clip that we just saw? Or is that just a preview of the entire show? If so, what show is it? lol sorry but I'm a bit list... the clip was tight... but what show is it from?

Turning Point is a show on Versus that covers close games. They break down all kinds of s**t. Cool show but usually don't curr cuz it's not the niners.
I watched it and i wasnt that impressed with that show. it was like a 5 min segment and all they really did was show the plays in slow motion. I was expecting more
Originally posted by valrod33:
I watched it and i wasnt that impressed with that show. it was like a 5 min segment and all they really did was show the plays in slow motion. I was expecting more

The show I saw on Versus last night had two 7-8 minute segments on the 49er-Lion game with a mix of original FOX game video and NFL Films footage. I enjoyed the hell out of it. The homer Detroit radio guys killed me!
anybody gotta link for this ?
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home