There are 74 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

I'm Glad We Got 5 Yards Free .....

We would have scored anyway and won the game.

It was a horribly officiated game from start to finish. In the first half I counted at least three times the Lions lined up offsides but instead they called us for false starts. Mike Carrey and his crew suck ass.
The Lion fans are morons. They can't even be objective. We got all the calls? O'Really? I can concede that the horse collar call was BS and that they spotted us 5 yards. Oh well Schwartz pay attention to the mother f**king game next time and learn how to throw the mother f**king red flag.
Originally posted by TDilvr:
The Lion fans are morons. They can't even be objective. We got all the calls? O'Really? I can concede that the horse collar call was BS and that they spotted us 5 yards. Oh well Schwartz pay attention to the mother f**king game next time and learn how to throw the mother f**king red flag.

There where horrible calls on both sides. The 5 yards just makes up for them calling a false start on Delanie Walker when he was shifting and Avril jumped. You know how I know they where wrong... he did the exact same thing again later in the day and it wasn't called. So either call both or neither (should be neither).
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Oct 19, 2011 at 10:22 PM ]
Originally posted by TDilvr:

The horse-collar penalty was ticky tacky by the refs...but a tackle like that has no place in football...ive seen worse calls...um for the hundreds of bad spots we were getting all day, the free 5 doesn't mean sh*t...Vanden-Douche was offsides when he stripped Alex...the p***y-cats offense was holding all day as well and NOTHING was being called...the p***y-cats defense was encroaching all day and NOTHING was being called...I say if you remove all the bad calls from the whole game we still win!!!!!
We would have scored regardless.