LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 446 users in the forums

Come on guys really?

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Well I have some problems with some of the stuff I am hearing from some of these "so called" fans. It seems that some people are just negative Nancy's no matter what happens with this team. A lot of people on here thought that we would be an 8 and 8 team at best and a lot were saying 4 and 12 or worse. Here we sit 5 and 1 and are pretty much a shoe in for the playoffs unless some tragic meltdown happens. Harbaugh is looking to be who we thought he was, Alex is playing good football and the defense is finally making critical stops and turnovers. Lets just enjoy this season for what it is and hope the future is bright. I haven't felt this good or exited about this team since we came back against the Giants in the playoffs. The last 10 years have been a big heartbreak for us and it's about time we can be prideful about this team again. Anyways just felt that I needed to say that. It's not much but I just want to see more positive things said. GO NINERS!
Nasty Niner Fan rofl
  • MuggD
  • Veteran
Not reading. lol

Originally posted by Muggins879:
Not reading. lol

That's hilarious. They're putting the guy back under the burning car! lol.
Originally posted by NastyNinerFan:
Well I have some problems with some of the stuff I am hearing from some of these "so called" fans. It seems that some people are just negative Nancy's no matter what happens with this team. A lot of people on here thought that we would be an 8 and 8 team at best and a lot were saying 4 and 12 or worse. Here we sit 5 and 1 and are pretty much a shoe in for the playoffs unless some tragic meltdown happens. Harbaugh is looking to be who we thought he was, Alex is playing good football and the defense is finally making critical stops and turnovers. Lets just enjoy this season for what it is and hope the future is bright. I haven't felt this good or exited about this team since we came back against the Giants in the playoffs. The last 10 years have been a big heartbreak for us and it's about time we can be prideful about this team again. Anyways just felt that I needed to say that. It's not much but I just want to see more positive things said. GO NINERS!

Not to be negative nancy, but it has happened to the franchise before, although that is decades ago. The next big test will be when we lose and how we respond after winning so many in a row. Do we go in a tailspin and over think things.
  • Antix
  • Veteran
I completely understand apprehension given we havent had success of this magnitude in 13 years and it's very unexpected.

I think we have a great team here but we do have to get better and win the games on our schedule.
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Muggins879:
Not reading. lol

That's hilarious. They're putting the guy back under the burning car! lol.

Is that Mike Nolan in the white hard hat putting Alex Smith under that burning bus, I mean burning car?

We can start threads entitled "Come on guys really"?
I honestly don't know what the OP is complaining about.

This the the most relaxed Niner talk has been.......ever.
Originally posted by NastyNinerFan:

Just stop it. These negative fans are no less of a fan than you are. Quit whinning.
Share 49ersWebzone