LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 344 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Hitman49:
#5 in espn...sounds about right after a beat down...

Yeah, #5 is fair for right now. I think we'll be top's in the NFC before the season is over.
[ Edited by mayo49 on Oct 16, 2012 at 10:22 AM ]
It sucks. We just had a huge loss, why are they not talking about us? We were winning and we were no where to be found on the major networks. Now we lose a huge statement game and were barely getting talked about for Thursday Night Football.

What garbage. East Coast bias is such BS.
I saw advertisements all night during the MNF game
Who cares. It's better this way.
I would rather not be talked about.

and its not East Coast bias
Originally posted by niners94:

Oh is it? So when we're winners, we're winners, but when we're losers, we're not losers?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Originally posted by jreff22:

lol, this is not a time for the media...this week is taking for ever already
Originally posted by jreff22:

See above.
Who cares???

Seriously.

I think I want things to go the other way, where we were an "interesting team with a great D and a game manager. "

We are on everyone's radar in terms of respect. What we do not want IMO is that super high elite status/power ranking (and neither do Giants fans want it). Doesn't seem to help anybody in the modern NFL.

Had a bad feeling having such unanimity in the media picking us over the Giants. It seems every time this year the media did that in a hyped match, the favored lost (Giants/Cowboys, 49ers/Packers, 49ers/Giants). Even Saints/Redskins!
  • Apone
  • Veteran
NFL is what have you done for me lately league. Plus we don't play in the east coast. But honestly who cares.

Originally posted by JTsBiggestFan:
Who cares???

Seriously.

I think I want things to go the other way, where we were an "interesting team with a great D and a game manager. "

We are on everyone's radar in terms of respect. What we do not want IMO is that super high elite status/power ranking (and neither do Giants fans want it). Doesn't seem to help anybody in the modern NFL.

Had a bad feeling having such unanimity in the media picking us over the Giants. It seems every time this year the media did that in a hyped match, the favored lost (Giants/Cowboys, 49ers/Packers, 49ers/Giants). Even Saints/Redskins!

Everyone who complains when were not on TV for winning.
It's because 2 good teams played and 1 of those teams lost. Both teams are still good and when you lose to good teams, it's not headline news. Now when you lose to the Vikings and get dominated by Chris Ponder, that's another story.
[ Edited by 602_JamestownAve on Oct 16, 2012 at 12:07 PM ]
Originally posted by niners94:

This
I could care less about media attention right now ...if they cant give us the attention when we are winning , I sure the hell dont wanna hear the media disect our team when we are losing
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/23/moon-thinks-criticism-of-newton-is-off-base-possibly-racist/

5. 49ers: The nagging feeling that Alex Smith can't take this team where it wants to go won't go away.
Share 49ersWebzone