There are 251 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I used to care about Power Rankings... when I was 12!

which was 50 years ago?
Originally posted by vaden:
Originally posted by SF4EVA:
Did anyone hear cowherd do his power ranking? we were # 6. Really Colin? You suck. He also said the jets are better than Baltimore also. pitiful.

And he picked us to go 2-14 before the season started. Granted, no one saw 9-1 coming but 2-14?!?!? Cowherd has always been one of the biggest Alex Smith haters. Meanwhile, he makes every excuse in the book for Mark Sanchez, who is inferior to Alex in virtually every statistical category, just as he was last season.

Ya, I catch him on the radio to work in the morning sometimes. Of the bit I have heard he always picks against the Niners.

He hates on Alex yet loves Sanchez and Romo. When Romo lost the Jets game his argument was "Turnovers don't lose you games anymore". Dumbest argument ever. Ya, maybe a turnover in the 1st Q ain't gonna cost you a game but a fumble at the 2 yard line and a INT with like 4 minutes to go certainly cost you a game.
Member Milestone: This is post number 1,800 for pdizo916.
Colin tries to be a dumbass for ratings. He's faker and gheyer than the little mermaid.
Originally posted by YoungWifey:
NFC East is going to be fun to watch. I'd take the Cowgirls over the Giants. Poor G-Men have a tough schedule.

Dallas and NYG have identical schedules except for that Dallas plays the Lions and Bucs while the Giants play the Packers and Saints. Let's say the Lions and Saints cancel each other out. The Giants have ONE game thats tougher than the Cowboys (Packers vs. Bucs). The other 15 are identical.
  • mayo49
  • Veteran
I say we should still be in the top 5.
Honestly, who put any stock in what the national media says? I wish they wouldnt rank us high anyway. Too much room for Freddy Soft to appear.
I'll bet they drop us to 7th, maybe even lower.
in lacanfora's rankings, probably somewhere in the 20's
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

LOL this
No reason to be below the top 5.

Originally posted by njninersfan420:

lol whatever it is I bet it is ridiculous, niner fans are acting all defeated too. I hope you guys know that the team you are rooting for has zero respect for you, and for good reason.
Still #2.

Only team that would leapfrog us, if at all, would be the Pats.

Ravens lost to the Seascrubs (we shouldn't overlook them too) and the Saints lost to the Lambs (shouldn't overlook).

We lost to the 7-4 Boys and the 8-3 Ravens (don't forget the two bogus calls by the refs, the east coast trip *4-1*, and the short week).
  • Janitor
  • HOF Food Reviews
The strange obsession with power rankings continues...
Share 49ersWebzone