There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

Originally posted by ads_2006:
Originally posted by HessianDud:
http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/45202764/ns/sports-nfl/page/4/

This guy predicts who finish 2nd in the NFC...with an 11-5 record.

possible

possible, but silly
Jason La Canfora, the same cock-eyed mofo that I saw on NFL network last night saying the Lions won't make the playoffs this year (and one other outlandish statement I can't remember at the moment). This guy is a joke, he was trying to cover his ass after by saying "well it depends if they win against the Bears this next week" and "a lot of the guys backstage convinced me to say this".
I dont think the Lions will make the playoffs either, i have them finishing 9-7 on the year
The Falcons are about to surge in the 2nd half of the season with the way Julio Jones is exploding.
Originally posted by verb1der:
The Falcons are about to surge in the 2nd half of the season with the way Julio Jones is exploding.

Matt Ryan sucks and is overrated.
Originally posted by valrod33:

But now he's got Tuner, Roddy White and Julio Jones, that pretty damn scary. It'll be a tight race between Saints and Falcons in the south.

But now he's got Tuner, Roddy White and Julio Jones, that pretty damn scary. It'll be a tight race between Saints and Falcons in the south.

I hope they do make the playoffs so we can get revenge on them for the last two years.

I hope they do make the playoffs so we can get revenge on them for the last two years.

I think the 2 NFC Wild Card card teams will end up being Falcons and Lions. If the Lions make it, they will seek revenge on the 49ers.

I think the 2 NFC Wild Card card teams will end up being Falcons and Lions. If the Lions make it, they will seek revenge on the 49ers.

and once again, they will be disappointed.
Green Bay
49ers
Giants
Saints
Chicago
Atlanta

Thats who I think will be in the playoffs
Green Bay
49ers
Giants
Saints
Chicago
Atlanta

The Lions vs Bears game this weekend in Chicago is going to be crucial!
[ Edited by verb1der on Nov 9, 2011 at 2:00 PM ]
Green Bay
49ers
Giants
Saints
Chicago
Atlanta

The Lions vs Bears game this weekend in Chicago is going to be crucial!

yeah, i was hoping that was going to be an early game so I could watch it, but for some reason, its a late game. I have no idea why the NFL has no problem putting games like that in the late slot, but can't seem to find a way to put east coast games with west coast teams in late slots.
Green Bay
49ers
Giants
Saints
Chicago
Atlanta

I agree. I think the Lions will fade, especially without Best . . . but even if he comes back.
I live in Canada, and the main sports network here is TSN, Scott Cullen is a writer for tsn.ca and he cover the NFL.
Check out this douche bags NFL power rankings and see what we have to put up with here, what joke this guy is: http://tsn.ca/fantasy_news/rankings/nfl/