There are 219 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
He just wants Niner fans to read his articles again.
Originally posted by verb1der:
Who'd he pick last year?

I could be wrong but I think it was the Shecawks
Originally posted by ninerjok:
Originally posted by verb1der:
Who'd he pick last year?

I could be wrong but I think it was the Shecawks

That's what I was thinking too..
  • Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
welp, there go our chances.
We're definitely doomed...worse than the SI cover...worse than sitting on Superman's cape...worse than spittin' into the wind...we are soooo screwed.
Originally posted by sincalfaithful:

This is freaking awesome...
Originally posted by ayetee:
He's desperate to get clicks on his stuff.

It's called "click scrounging". A lot of it out there, especially this time of year. Like the article a few weeks ago about Harbaugh's friggin' . . . . pants!!
One great thing about TK's prediction is he's incurred the wrath of tons of S**tcawk fans and now he's learning to despise them just like we do. Question - why the hell are so many of them reading 49er blogs/columns all the time? I couldn't give 2 s**ts about reading the 'Cawk beatwriters.
Originally posted by ninerjok:
One great thing about TK's prediction is he's incurred the wrath of tons of S**tcawk fans and now he's learning to despise them just like we do. Question - why the hell are so many of them reading 49er blogs/columns all the time? I couldn't give 2 s**ts about reading the 'Cawk beatwriters.

In reality he's only using a strategy to gain clicks from Seattle and now his name is being thrown around up there. TK is smart man, don't underestimate him.
Still hate him.

• LVJay
  • Veteran
doesn't want to be as big a douche as the cohns and florio... just a lil less of a douche
Tim is a very talented writter. Too bad he uses his talent to troll......
  • lazy
  • Veteran
Skip Bayless ‏@RealSkipBayless 8m
PROGRAM ALERT: Stephen A and I will be on tomorrow, Labor Day, from 10-12E, ESPN2. So much to talk about - MSam to 49er issues. Join us!

Ya I don't think I'm going to watch tomorrow.lol
NFL.com has become near unreadable/watchable recently. Their "analysis" is based on what they found on already wiped toilet paper.
Originally posted by AUniner:
NFL.com has become near unreadable/watchable recently. Their "analysis" is based on what they found on already wiped toilet paper.

they dont just find it, it gets mailed in. Im a top contributer.
Share 49ersWebzone