LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 277 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by verb1der:
Wow Randy Moss said Harbaugh is a good coach but he thinks that not all the players are buying in to what he's selling and it's been going on for a couple years now....hmmmmmm

I bet he is just speaking for the receiving core and some defensive players. We are run first so some will be put off by it including Moss. Don't worry because I see guys resigning on team friendly deals. Moss doesn't know what a winner looks like. Boldin resigned. That's saying something!
Originally posted by Pillbusta:
Wow Randy Moss said Harbaugh is a good coach but he thinks that not all the players are buying in to what he's selling and it's been going on for a couple years now....hmmmmmm

I bet he is just speaking for the receiving core and some defensive players. We are run first so some will be put off by it including Moss. Don't worry because I see guys resigning on team friendly deals. Moss doesn't know what a winner looks like. Boldin resigned. That's saying something!

good point
Originally posted by Pillbusta:

good point
Boldin, Kaep, Dorsey, soon to be i hope Crabtree
"Forget everything you’ve seen this summer, focus on the playoffs: The 49ers will win Super Bowl XLIX, yes, that’s what I’m saying"

http://blogs.mercurynews.com/kawakami/2014/08/27/forget-everything-youve-seen-summer-focus-playoffs-49ers-will-win-super-bowl-xlix-yes-thats-im-saying/
We're Facked
My sarcastic meters cannot register the sarcastic levels that high.
/ season
Oh god. We're ****ed.
  • lazy
  • Veteran
He's doing this on purpose.
He's desperate to get clicks on his stuff.

Just remember that statement is from someone that has probably never played a game of football in his life. I never listen to anyone that has not played the game and has some idea of what they are talking about. In stead of reporting, they speculate on something they know nothing about.
Love the responses!! Lol
  • Jcool
  • Veteran
Tim Kawakami @timkawakami

Most paranoid guy ever: Says I only picked the 49ers to win the Super Bowl because I hate Harbaugh. (Do you ever read me?)

Now multiple commenters (all banned) jumping in to scream about my "plot" to undermine Harbaugh. You guys are not well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ruiUgDyMf60
Employing the old jinx curse I see.
Share 49ersWebzone