LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 271 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by valrod33:
Originally posted by Joecool:
LaConfora is a joke with having the Bucs higher than the 49ers.

He doesnt have the Bucs higher than the Niners anymore
My power rankings would go like this:
1. GB
2. NE
3. NO
4. PIT
5. BLT
6. SD
7. SF

and no way San Diego is better than us

Which teams are equal to or better than us? Packers, Patriots, Steelers, Bills, Texans, Dallas, Atlanta, Ravens...I put us #5 at the most and is being generous.
Originally posted by jimmythegreekjr:

1. GB
2. NE
3. NO
4. PIT
5. BLT
6. SD
7. SF

Which teams are equal to or better than us? Packers, Patriots, Steelers, Bills, Texans, Dallas, Atlanta, Ravens...I put us #5 at the most and is being generous.

you can argue that this year only the Packers and Patriots have played better than us.

1. GB
2. NE
3. NO
4. PIT
5. BLT
6. SD
7. SF

the only 2 loss team i can see ahead of us is the saints, we should be 4 at the lowest. if u r serious about putting the ravens above us after that joke of a monday night game, u need 2 pass me what ever it is u are smoking
  • susweel
  • Hall of Nepal
Damn it feels good to be ranked so high.
#3 for USA TODAY as well. "The rest of the NFC West has 3 wins combined"

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/football/nfl/story/2011-power-rankings/50408598/1
[ Edited by Rathman_44 on Oct 25, 2011 at 10:17 AM ]
i dont see how the Saints are above us..

Because you can blow up a 0-6 Manningless Colt team??

Thats trash..

We beat the pants off the Bucs and the Bucs jus smacked the Saints in the mouth?

49ers are better than the Saints right now.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Mike and Mike, Chris Carter said he wouldn't be surprised if we go 13-3. I don't really care about that but what he also said was interesting. He said that we are built for cold weather late in the season playoff games. He said if we grab home field, it will be difficult for even a team like GB to play on that slushy Candlestick field and we are built for it with what Harbaugh has done.

That will be one thing I will miss about having a new stadium, that slushy field in the playoffs.

That is very interesting. We will see I cant wait. One game at a time.

You have it Bro. One game at a time. And to he'll with the rankings which are just opinion.
Originally posted by jta854:
The Herd had us at 8 with the Jets above us

He also had the Giants and Cowboys ahead of us... Honestly, I listen to the Herd every day and I can't even figure out why. This guy is an absolute Moron, and I'm not speaking from my Niner bias at all! It's not just football..... at the end of the day, Cowturd is a ratings guy who has very little sports knowledge to speak of and who's own homerism shines through every time the guy speaks... I'm pretty sure he would blow Romo for ratings, and probably just for the thrill of it..... Ugh.
Originally posted by njninersfan420:

1. GB
2. NE
3. NO
4. PIT
5. BLT
6. SD
7. SF

the only 2 loss team i can see ahead of us is the saints, we should be 4 at the lowest. if u r serious about putting the ravens above us after that joke of a monday night game, u need 2 pass me what ever it is u are smoking

My feelings exactly.

1. GB
2. NE
3. NO
4. PIT
5. BLT
6. SD
7. SF

We can be better than SD but what's 6/7? I still don't think we are top 5. Those teams have a foundation they are locked in and, turnovers aside, can definitely handle a team that runs the ball well but only throws for 100-200 yards. However, we do score points but the 1-4 teams have NO problem scoring more points.

• Cjez
  • Hall of Fame
don't curr. i wish we were lower than that.
Does Power rankings even matter in the NFL?.....
I'm surprised by how many rankings having the Chargers ahead of us. And the Saints beat the worst team in football, does that justify the climb? In the previous week they got crushed by the Bucs.
Originally posted by Texas9erFan:
No suprise there. I suppose we should worry a bit more about Pittsburg though.

Whoa bud! one game at a time. Let's think about getting the win against the Browns and think about the next game after that.
No power rankings dont matter but its cool to see where these experts rank us. Its just for fun
Share 49ersWebzone