LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 283 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
p***y passing game schemes....if 85 or 81 are wide open by 10 yards...don't throw kaep!!! panic and run like a headless chicken!

-all other Wr's on field pretend to run routes
[ Edited by ninerfreak on Nov 12, 2013 at 11:49 AM ]
"This is what we do. Stop us." It's become his creed. That kind of simple, hard-nosed football usually works until a team like Carolina, more hard-nosed, stops the Niners.

does this remind anybody else of certain former HC and staff?
Wtf! I don't care if this doesn't deserve its own thread, but I've been battling the city of San Francisco and its horrible commuting options to and from candlestick. But seriously, wtf! I'm in my hotel room drinking and hanging with friends that I went to the game with and they have not talked about the game once. I'm not even joking. Who else is watching? In my opinion, the seahawks are their darling team and they don't want to broadcast their loss, but what the hell do I know?
haven't seen it yet either

but they've shown kobe's weak comeback effort about three times
Originally posted by YungAce:
haven't seen it yet either

but they've shown kobe's weak comeback effort about three times

Kobe is BOSS!!
I learned to stop caring about that stuff long ago. You will drive yourself nuts worrying about that kind of stuff. Then again i just stopped watching ESPN and NFLN all together. Bunch of big mouths talking over each other. Most of the analyst aren't good either.
Originally posted by est1985:
Wtf! I don't care if this doesn't deserve its own thread, but I've been battling the city of San Francisco and its horrible commuting options to and from candlestick. But seriously, wtf! I'm in my hotel room drinking and hanging with friends that I went to the game with and they have not talked about the game once. I'm not even joking. Who else is watching? In my opinion, the seahawks are their darling team and they don't want to broadcast their loss, but what the hell do I know?

Cause the game was boring as hell compared to other games today
This is the exact reason I am on here. Frickin east coast bias.

...kaep read your play book!!!
its true though lol

haven't seen 1 highlight and nfl network slightly covered it

no story if the niners win

no respect if the niners beat the unbeatable seahawks

and we don't need it either. 16 wins should be the goal. 16 wins and everyone can kiss our ass
That's funny, because I just came from the Hawks board...

and the feeling over there is the 49er's are ESPN's God's once again, and can do no wrong.

Honestly, the reason is, it wasn't a prime time game. The night games get the majority of the highlights throughout the week. Just look at the Hawks/Saints Monday night.

Too worried about Patriots beating the Browns and the Ravens beating the whatchamacallits.
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Was defensive struggle and you are right early games week 14 some of best of season plus all the snow had some amazing games.

And if you guys want highlights go to nfl.com watch 5 min highlight of the game instead of waiting hoping espn will show them and show more than one play. That or wait and someone will post a link to re-watch the whole game.
[ Edited by Gore_21 on Dec 8, 2013 at 10:25 PM ]
NFL Network.
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Was defensive struggle and you are right early games week 14 some of best of season plus all the snow had some amazing games.

And if you guys want highlights go to nfl.com watch 5 min highlight of the game instead of waiting hoping espn will show them and show more than one play. That or wait and someone will post a link to re-watch the whole game.

I was at the game. I don't NEED to watch the highlights. But boring or not, a close game between two heated rivals deserves some extensive exposure.
[ Edited by est1985 on Dec 8, 2013 at 10:27 PM ]
Originally posted by Gore_21:
Originally posted by ads_2006:

Totally,

SC caters to the laymen NFL fan, they like the cooky games like the snow games and the big passing days from Brady, Manning, and Brees.

I care about wins...
Share 49ersWebzone