Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
breaking news: RAY LEWIS CAN EAT A DICK

both of these
Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
BREAKING NEWS: Patrick Willis is a Cowboys fan

So is Crabtree
Jerry Rice was a Cowboys fan
BREAKING NEWS:

Breakin 2: Electric Boogaloo was on tv when I got my first blowjob.

that murdering piece of s**t injects himself into everything
Joe Montana is a big Steelers fan.
Originally posted by valrod33:

LOL!
Any of you fellow Faithful watch the NFL network? Week in and week out this guy constantly has some serious animosity toward the 49ers. He called Jerry Rice out today pretty much and Jerry looked pissed and ready to throw down. Personally I hate that loud mouth S.O.B and always have. Leightwight rooted for him in 94 only because he was on the squad but never really wanted to aquire him. Anyone else notice this? Sorry if this was posted already I did a search on Deion Sanders in the search function on here and bagels so I pose this question.
  • JD81
  • Veteran
Originally posted by KettleBlack:
Any of you fellow Faithful watch the NFL network? Week in and week out this guy constantly has some serious animosity toward the 49ers. He called Jerry Rice out today pretty much and Jerry looked pissed and ready to throw down. Personally I hate that loud mouth S.O.B and always have. Leightwight rooted for him in 94 only because he was on the squad but never really wanted to aquire him. Anyone else notice this? Sorry if this was posted already I did a search on Deion Sanders in the search function on here and bagels so I pose this question.

Link?
  • BobS
  • Veteran
Next to Michael Irvin he is the most annoying ex-jock on TV. I don't care if he was the best cover corner of all time Deion Sanders was a coward who shied from contact unless he was hitting a defenseless receiver. If a 230 pound tailback was loose in the secondary he was looking for a place to hide, he wasn't even looking to hit them low like other slightly built corners. I do not respect cowards, therefore I have no respect for Deion Sanders. Unfortunately Jerry won't be able to kick Deion's butt because Sanders is faster and will run like the coward he is.
All these telecasts have loudmouths to keep the volume turned up. They have to say something to alienate the viewers or they aren't doing their job. When Warren Sapp and Michael Irvine are on together I change channels or click off.
I change the channel as soon as the coke head starts talking.
No it's Mike Florio

/thread
Originally posted by Dr_Bill_Walsh:
No it's Mike Florio

/thread

My vote is for Pete Prisco.