There are 90 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

I am disgusted with all the Ray Lewis feel good emotional s**t on every media outlet. Let's all feel bad for Ray leaving the league and he needs to leave with a super bowl crap. So tired of it I can't tell you. I hope they get blown out and Lewis is injured on the first play so hopefully we don't have to hear about him again. Murderers deserve to be disgraced and hopefully he gets his.

The Ravens are beyond overrated and hopefully we prove that.

This game can't come soon enough I can't watch NFL network anymore without getting pissed off.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am disgusted with all the Ray Lewis feel good emotional s**t on every media outlet. Let's all feel bad for Ray leaving the league and he needs to leave with a super bowl crap. So tired of it I can't tell you. I hope they get blown out and Lewis is injured on the first play so hopefully we don't have to hear about him again. Murderers deserve to be disgraced and hopefully he gets his.

The Ravens are beyond overrated and hopefully we prove that.

This game can't come soon enough I can't watch NFL network anymore without getting pissed off.


Ray Lewis wants to go out with two Super Bowl rings. I'm sure, Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Tony Romo and many, many others would be happy with just one.
Originally posted by RishikeshA:
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am disgusted with all the Ray Lewis feel good emotional s**t on every media outlet. Let's all feel bad for Ray leaving the league and he needs to leave with a super bowl crap. So tired of it I can't tell you. I hope they get blown out and Lewis is injured on the first play so hopefully we don't have to hear about him again. Murderers deserve to be disgraced and hopefully he gets his.

The Ravens are beyond overrated and hopefully we prove that.

This game can't come soon enough I can't watch NFL network anymore without getting pissed off.


Ray Lewis wants to go out with two Super Bowl rings. I'm sure, Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Tony Romo and many, many others would be happy with just one.

Yeah seriously. That is a subtle way of Ray showing what an ego driven selfish prick he really is. BTW all those guys you mentioned deserve a ring 50x more than Ray deserves that one he has. God I hope he goes quietly off into the sunset 1-1 in the super bowl.

Side note I am slowly growing a soft spot for the NY Giants. Watching the pro bowl their players are the only ones picking us to win and showing our team love. Not saying I will like their team at all but I am liking these select few Giants players for showing us some respect.
I've explained this to my fellow Floridians all week long.

They think the Ravens are riding a wave because Ray Lewis wants to go out with a bang. I have to explain to them that we've got players that have weathered the s**ttiest stretch of losing seasons and are on the brink of retiring themselves but choose not to make a spectacle out of the ordeal. We're pushing for a win every bit as hard but we're taking the high road by not milking.
I've said this over and over again, and I'll say it again, the Ray Lewis dance has Elaine Benes written all over it.
SNL was clowning on Lewis this week. It was awesome.
Originally posted by PrisonOfGlass:
I've explained this to my fellow Floridians all week long.

They think the Ravens are riding a wave because Ray Lewis wants to go out with a bang. I have to explain to them that we've got players that have weathered the s**ttiest stretch of losing seasons and are on the brink of retiring themselves but choose not to make a spectacle out of the ordeal. We're pushing for a win every bit as hard but we're taking the high road by not milking.

It's really laughable that Ray Lewis retiring is even something that is relevant. I mean if we are going to compare him Patrick Willis has fought from the depths of hell to be where he is at. Ray already won a superbowl back in ancient times, probably killed somebody, and is a huge attention whore. Willis has worked his ass to the bone and has been on a losing team for most of his career, yet still remains classy as they come.

Go out with a bang. s**t that makes me hate him even more. It's all about him not the other 52 guys on his team who have never won a superbowl, it's all about Ray the guy who already has one.

What will the NFL do without the all important Ray Lewis? Cry less for sure.
[ Edited by BayArea on Jan 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM ]
Originally posted by BayArea:
It's really laughable that Ray Lewis retiring is even something that is relevant. I mean if we are going to compare him Patrick Willis has fought from the depths of hell to be where he is at. Ray already won a superbowl back in ancient times, probably killed somebody, and is a huge attention whore. Willis has worked his ass to the bone and has been on a losing team for most of his career, yet still remains classy as they come.

Go out with a bang. s**t that makes me hate him even more. It's all about him not the other 52 guys on his team who have never won a superbowl, it's all about Ray the guy who already has one.

What will they NFL do without the all important Ray Lewis? Cry less for sure.

I was out to play pool this afternoon and chatted it up with a Falcons fan who was in complete agreement that Willis is every bit as talented and ten times the class act that Lewis is.



Note that in Tampa bay, majority of the folks are Giants fans. Throw in some Browns, Steelers, Jets ad the occasional Packer and that's Florida football. Nobody in Florida gives two s**ts about the Bucs aside from the native Floridians, of which there are three.
[ Edited by PrisonOfGlass on Jan 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
Originally posted by BayArea:
It's really laughable that Ray Lewis retiring is even something that is relevant. I mean if we are going to compare him Patrick Willis has fought from the depths of hell to be where he is at. Ray already won a superbowl back in ancient times, probably killed somebody, and is a huge attention whore. Willis has worked his ass to the bone and has been on a losing team for most of his career, yet still remains classy as they come.

Go out with a bang. s**t that makes me hate him even more. It's all about him not the other 52 guys on his team who have never won a superbowl, it's all about Ray the guy who already has one.

What will the NFL do without the all important Ray Lewis? Cry less for sure.

Dude not even crying. It's all a myth.

The only thing that can happen now is they win the super bowl and Ray runs to the 50yard line of the Superdome and ascends into heaven. Only ending that fits.
[ Edited by eonblue on Jan 27, 2013 at 6:04 PM ]
Heath Evans keeps hating on us on NFLN.
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Heath Evans keeps hating on us on NFLN.

IDGAF about him and his ugly ass lispy lip filled tooth f*g voice.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Heath Evans keeps hating on us on NFLN.

IDGAF about him and his ugly ass lispy lip filled tooth f*g voice.

Lol don't hold back now
Originally posted by BayArea:
What will they say if the 49ers win the superbowl?

They'll ask can they repeat?
If the niners win the superbowl, it'll be because the Ravens didn't play well.
Originally posted by Ajanke:
Originally posted by cwilson830:
Heath Evans keeps hating on us on NFLN.

IDGAF about him and his ugly ass lispy lip filled tooth f*g voice.

[ Edited by horsecore on Jan 27, 2013 at 7:29 PM ]