LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 251 users in the forums

Media and the 49ers

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
i had a dream last night that I was watching the superbowl, but kept falling asleep during the game. It was a blowout win for the niners.

that being said,

42-3, Ravens.

Andy Lee kicks a FG.

• MuggD
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ballistic:

Also, Fvck Peter Queen.
49ers 180 Ravens -3
6-0
  • titan
  • Veteran
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by titan:
Who did the camel pick?

Ravens

He's starting a losing streak! Stupid camel!
  • Chief
  • Veteran
It seems the media is billing Jim Harbaugh as a cocky maniac and John a the sweet guy. Ray Lewis is all over the place but Randy Moss is hardly mentioned.

I saw one thing about how the Ravens have better running backs.
Originally posted by Chief:
It seems the media is billing Jim Harbaugh as a cocky maniac and John a the sweet guy. Ray Lewis is all over the place but Randy Moss is hardly mentioned.

Shows how much they know. Fantasy football season is over.
Originally posted by Chief:

Yes. Never mind that Frank Gore ran for more yardage than Rice, had a better yards per carry average, and ran for 16 more first downs. Rice MUST be better. I'm really getting tired of the media. I'll tell you what part of it is - they don't like Jim Harbaugh because he doesn't play their smiling stooge and give them a lot words they can just rehash - they actually have to do more work and I'm sure the lazy bums hate that.
The NFL needs a 49er win, the greatest franchise to get back to we're it belongs, we have the best team, the most marketable player in the NFL CK7! Jim Harbaugh is the type of champion u want, in your sport! A born winner!
Peter King is all about "Ravens defensive legends" retiring. He is so on their jock he should be on the payroll. Next Monday or Tuesday, I want to be reading a pissy, disgruntled Peter King article written by a guy who's still angry that his favorite group of "legends" got sent home without their god-ordained win.

Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I would at least respect him more if he was actually crying.

Someone has a long career ahead in pro wrestling.
The media used to change their views week to week, with the internet and social media sites they change play to play. ESPN plays a big part with their East Coast bias. Before the lightning coverage of today West Coast results were in East Coast newspapers the day after the game was played. The Ray Lewis saga is purely about promotion, advertising and most importantly ego. If he wins he'll proclaim that it was God's will, if he loses he'll say it was God's will to make him stronger, so he'll keep the story going for a few weeks after the SB regardless of outcome. Any of you older fans that remember the Mel Brooks movie Spaceballs, the Yoda character is asked what the secret to the universe is, his reply was................................Merchandising.
Originally posted by joebbadass:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:
I would at least respect him more if he was actually crying.

Someone has a long career ahead in pro wrestling.

Especially with his pregame dance.
I am disgusted with all the Ray Lewis feel good emotional s**t on every media outlet. Let's all feel bad for Ray leaving the league and he needs to leave with a super bowl crap. So tired of it I can't tell you. I hope they get blown out and Lewis is injured on the first play so hopefully we don't have to hear about him again. Murderers deserve to be disgraced and hopefully he gets his.

The Ravens are beyond overrated and hopefully we prove that.

This game can't come soon enough I can't watch NFL network anymore without getting pissed off.
Originally posted by BayArea:
I am disgusted with all the Ray Lewis feel good emotional s**t on every media outlet. Let's all feel bad for Ray leaving the league and he needs to leave with a super bowl crap. So tired of it I can't tell you. I hope they get blown out and Lewis is injured on the first play so hopefully we don't have to hear about him again. Murderers deserve to be disgraced and hopefully he gets his.

The Ravens are beyond overrated and hopefully we prove that.

This game can't come soon enough I can't watch NFL network anymore without getting pissed off.

Ray Lewis wants to go out with two Super Bowl rings. I'm sure, Dan Marino, Fran Tarkenton, Jim Kelly, Bruce Smith, Tony Romo and many, many others would be happy with just one.
Share 49ersWebzone