There are 158 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Media and the 49ers

Originally posted by bluecoller49ninerfan:
V.d crabs gore kap all get tds and shoot moss might even get one akers will get his three so I'm thinking 38 to 27 niners win

by akers getting his 3 i assume you mean three extra points correct? if we get to 38 it's because andy lee had to kick the field goal for us
I like Peter King for the most part. He is a good writer. He does have a b******t option on a lot of things though, but still a good writer.

It doesn't matter who anyone picks, they have to pick a team that's their job. Dr. Z was the best sports writer I've ever read and he was terrible with his picks, I believe he said his claim to fame was picking the Jets to win the Super Bowl with Namath. If you make an insane pick and it turns out to be true you look like a genius, was his thinking.
Ok now Im scared. Pete Prisco picked the Niners to win it 26-20.
Originally posted by HudsonValley:

NOOOOOO!!! Take it back Pete, you don't even try to get on the 'Wagon now.
Originally posted by RabidNiner:
Originally posted by HudsonValley:

NOOOOOO!!! Take it back Pete, you don't even try to get on the 'Wagon now.

Exactly my thoughts
31 to 17 49ers pick up there 6 S.B.and Ray L.. rides off crying
[ Edited by JD9671 on Jan 26, 2013 at 4:47 PM ]
27-17 Ravens. They are healthy and defense is too tall of an order for Kaep. Sadly the ravens win this one
  • titan
  • Veteran
Who did the camel pick?
Originally posted by titan:
Who did the camel pick?

Ravens
Member Milestone: This is post number 400 for Imfasterthanur.
Originally posted by blizzuntz:
They need to take Ray Lewis dick out of their mouth.

I would at least respect him more if he was actually crying.

"49ers v Ravens- Being the Super Bowl favorites helps:

The San Francisco 49ers are the slight favorites in Super Bowl 47, making it only the second time in the last 11 years in which the NFC has the edge in the pregame predictions.

In the history of the Super Bowl (Beginning in 1967 with the Packers vs Chiefs), the pregame favorites have won 33 times, making it a 73.9% chance the 49ers follow through with that tradition. The last time the NFC had a favorite in the Super Bowl, the Green Bay Packers (3 point favorites in that game) beat the Pittsburgh Steelers 31-25 in Super Bowl XLV. To find the previous NFC favorite entering the Super Bowl, you have to travel back to SB 36, as the St. Louis Rams were stunned by the New England Patriots and Adam Vinatieri, losing 20-17.

Even better news for the 49ers? The NFC favorites win the Super Bowl 78% of the time. The Rams, as we mentioned before, are the last team to be the NFC favorite entering the Super Bowl and lose the game. Before that, the Green Bay Packers losing in Super Bowl 32 to the Denver Broncos despite being 11 point favorites heading into the game, not to mention the defending champions."

-Betting Expert
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

You'll see them Sunday when we are celebrating number 6
Originally posted by SealTeam6:
Originally posted by Imfasterthanur:

You'll see them Sunday when we are celebrating number 6

Yezzir!
[insert "rock on" smiley face that doesn't work because my phone sucks]
It doesn't matter anymore.
It's pretty amazing when you go to the CNN sports predictions. I think one out of ten is picking the NIners. Three or four of them even say they think the Niners are better, but they pick the Ravens because of this "destiny" think. Crazy. This so reminds me of '81, '84 and '88. By '89 and definitely '94, they had all gotten on board. Maybe it will take a couple more championships this time as well.