LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 289 users in the forums

Aldon up for rookie of the week again vote

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Aldon is so good that he will win rookie of the week even during the bye week.
Just watched an ESPN segment on how Brian Orakpo has been killing QBs. Guess the two teams they showed highlight film of? Thats right, Lambs and Tards. At that point, all I could think about was what Aldon's stats might look like after we finish playing our division.....

I think 10 sacks on the season is all but certain, but there is an outside chance he challenges the rookie record (14.5). It's likely he'll start seeing double teams, but I'm not sure how long that will last when you have J.Smith and Ray coming off the edge.

I keep thinking back to the Eagles game, and how any other QB not named Vick would have been sacked at least three times by Aldon. Dude, could have like 8.5 sacks right now and didn't even start the season.....
Aldon is the next Demarcus ware. Teams will be drooling over our LB corp for years. The best MLB and the best past rushing OLB in the NFL on the same team
Originally posted by Yunchang:
Aldon is the next Demarcus ware. Teams will be drooling over our LB corp for years. The best MLB and the best past rushing OLB in the NFL on the same team

dont forget about Bowman
Originally posted by HaiGuise:
Originally posted by Yunchang:

dont forget about Bowman

AND WE GOT BOWMAN!!! Man, i can play outside linebacker opposing Aldon Smith and we still would have the best linebacker corps in the league.
[ Edited by niners4lyfe on Oct 23, 2011 at 11:20 AM ]
vote!
Share 49ersWebzone