LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 221 users in the forums

Aldon up for rookie of the week again vote

Shop Find 49ers gear online
That video of teh sack was domination.
No way he doesn't win
Voted.. he gonna be SOME kind of pass rusher the rest of this year and in his LOOONG career with the San Fransisco 49ers!
Originally posted by DaDivaRecieva15:
Originally posted by gold49digger:
candidates arent very convincing except dalton and aldon.

aldon keeps this up he will give us the second droy in the last 5 years.

Aldon should win it though. He played the undefeated Lions, and Dalton played the winless Colts.

That should tell you whos performance was more impressive.

Ya Aldon should win. If Aldon wasn't getting enough attention from the national media he most certainly will now.
Voted
What makes Aldon's performance all that more significant is that it was CLUTCH. He came through the most when we needed him to. It's like he fed off of that urgency and turned it into raw power. This guy is just unreal.

It's a damn close tossup between him and Bowman for my next 49er jersey (road white).
Vote cast!
Originally posted by zillabeast:
What makes Aldon's performance all that more significant is that it was CLUTCH. He came through the most when we needed him to. It's like he fed off of that urgency and turned it into raw power. This guy is just unreal.

It's a damn close tossup between him and Bowman for my next 49er jersey (road white).

get a 93 and write smowman on the back and you cover both bases
  • buck
  • Veteran
I have a question.

I checked the box score for the game.

The 49ers were not credited with any take aways.

Why isn't a safety considered a turn over?
WOW ...we FINALLY have a pure pass rusher

Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I love watching him slap the hell out of OTs.
Originally posted by LieutKaffee:
Originally posted by NeeJ49er:

I love watching him slap the hell out of OTs.

Hell yeah ..Aldon is a BEAST
voted
Well, when we drafted Aldon i dang near fell out of my chair, because he wasn't even on my chart. So, someone in scouting is really doing his job. Question is, what is there exactly that the "Condor" can't do. Jeez he is fast, man he has a reach, gosh he's strong, and equally importantly, does he ever see the field. Kid is a natural Ball Hawk, and seems to sense not just where to go but he also knows the quickest route to get there. One big advantage is Justin on other end, and BigMac and Soap playing lites out in the middle. It takes some of the heat of Aldon. You can't double him and Justin at same time, nor can you ignore bigMac/ Soap. Also aldon is helped by having Bowman and p52 because that just makes way too many great players to account for. No doubt aldon is helped by having great teammates. But even all alone, the Condor is a load. Oh, and did i mention he is fast...yeah, i did, but i mean too fast to block fast. My guess is rookie of the yr if we go deep into playoffs.
Jesus Christ... he's probably gonna be our most ferocious pass-rusher since Charles Haley. -This kid is naturally gifted, nobody can beat those f**king arms.

-So long, you knock the guy down he'll just pounce on your ass on all fours like a f**king tiger!!!
Share 49ersWebzone