There are 162 users in the forums

Pain Train Rolls On

Shop Find 49ers gear online
Originally posted by oldninerdude:
Originally posted by Oakland-Niner:
Seriously though, do we play dirty, hard or is this just a string of freak accidents?
I haven't seen anything that could be considered "dirty." Our defense just plays hard, and hits hard.

good words..
Originally posted by 49erRider:
Originally posted by monsterzero789:
Don't like seeing injuries but I do love clean, hard hitting football. Which is exactly what the Niners are playing

The way I see it, injuries are a part of the game and are expected (which is the main reason there are backups in the first place). When a team comes along playing hard-hitting ball and begins injuring opposing players, it gets into future opponent's minds. Maybe the thought of being annihilated by Goldson will make a receiver drop an easy catch. Maybe a fearless runner will think twice before exploding through a hole. Maybe a QB will get rid of the ball too soon to avoid being hit, causing an INT.

I like seeing these injuries (they aren't serious injuries that are going to change the way these men have to live their lives going forward, they'll heal and return to normal - major injuries are something I hate to see) because they make opponents fear the 49ers. With fear comes hesitation and mistakes.
I really likes your smartest the good points! Ur quote are good make sense! Good job..
And the niners on the other hand, have been almost completely injury free, outside of Morgan and RayMac for a game. I think the way training camp was structured has alot to do with the toughness of this team. Listening to player interviews, Harbaugh apparently had very long 3+ hour intense practices every day that had all the players wondering what the f**k was going on, they were being worked harder than even under Singletary.

But Harbaugh and Co. were smart about it. They didn't do it in such a way that encourage injuries (like the idiotic 'nutcracker' for example) but instead encouraged greater conditioning and endurance. After awhile the players got it. And now they are better athletes than who they face.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Bump this s**t.

Rapist specially get PAINTRAIN-ED!
Originally posted by Bryant4everYoung:

Originally posted by tohara3:

Lol that picture is f**king epic
It looks like he is watching tweety birds spinning around his head!
Originally posted by valrod33:
Hahaha & I never knew he sported the ulti-mullet

^double Smithed
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Money isn't everything - gold is. F*** T-bills! F*** blue chip stocks! F***junk bonds! We've got the real deal! Money will always be paper, but gold will always be GOLD!
Originally posted by Envy:
Money isn't everything - gold is. F*** T-bills! F*** blue chip stocks! F***junk bonds! We've got the real deal! Money will always be paper, but gold will always be GOLD!

nice Mayflower quote
  • Envy
  • Veteran
Originally posted by AXEGRINDER:
Originally posted by Envy:

nice Mayflower quote

guilty pleasure but nevertheless a good quote.
Share 49ersWebzone