There are 98 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

In what week do we clinch?

In what week do we clinch?

In what week will we first see one of these: x - Clinched playoff / y - Clinched Wild Card / z - Clinched Division / * - Clinched Division and Homefield Advantage next our name in the standings???
Every NFC West opponent needs to get around 5-7 wins so they are out of the Luck discussions. By week 12 we should have it wrapped up with a bow.
  • Amir
  • Veteran
we might clinch by week 11. Like jreff said, we kinda want the NFC west opponents to win more games so they are out of the A Luck sweepstakes.
  • mike
  • Veteran
Colts aren't gonna win a game this year so i'm not even worried about luck. We should be getting close...
Still early, I fear a collapse, but I don't know if harbaugh will let it happen.
With our 10th win . . . Week 14 at Arizona IMO.
you still got miami and indy. I'm not worried about the NFCW getting Luck. Hopefully we clinch by week 10.
x - Clinched playoff - won't see this because we'll see the z the same week.
y - Clinched Wild Card - Pfft... won't see this because we'll win our division
z - Clinched Division - I picked week 12 but could be as soon as 11
* - Clinched Division and Homefield Advantage - HOPEFULLY by week 16 so we can rest all our starters for an extra week

Right now only the Seahawks are in need of a QB, but Pete Carroll, to his credit, is doing the damnedest to not suck for Luck. The Rams already got Bradford. The Cardinals over-invested in Kolb, and Whisenhunt will be fighting desperately to keep his job.

Week 13.
[ Edited by fastforward on Oct 17, 2011 at 11:27 AM ]
Originally posted by mike:
Colts aren't gonna win a game this year so i'm not even worried about luck. We should be getting close...

yea i agree, after seeing that lateral late in the 4th quarter against the bengals yesterday, i have no doubt in my mind the colts are tanking these games.

yea i agree, after seeing that lateral late in the 4th quarter against the bengals yesterday, i have no doubt in my mind the colts are tanking these games.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d82334756/article/harbaughs-niners-have-division-title-wrapped-up-more-week-6?module=HP11_hot_topics

it's official.
With a lot of peoples reactions I thought we already clinched the division.