There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Originally posted by ninerfan4life:
Originally posted by ChazBoner:
man, i hope it isn't serious but looks bad. Couldn't move his arm, shoulder too swollen to get xrays today. Could easily be something broken. If we lose him, we're in trouble.

Won't miss any games, lol

Paging Owen Marecic
this injury couldn't come at a worse time
This sucks. He's really valuable. Boobie has to step up.
Originally posted by niners94:
This sucks. He's really valuable. Boobie has to step up.

Time for Boobie to show case his skills for a new contract with another team next year.
Thinking positively, maybe this forces Roman to spread things out and open things up a little bit.

Originally posted by GNS1310:
Paging Owen Marecic

Matt Maiocco ‏@MaioccoCSN8m
Jim Harbaugh said FB Bruce Miller has an injury "that doesn't look good" to his scapula (shoulder blade). 49ers likely to add Owen Marecic.
hopefully its not broken. they said it was a stinger i thought? if he cant go boobie has to step up and I think hes perfectly capable of it.
Originally posted by crabman82:
Paging Owen Marecic

Jim Harbaugh said FB Bruce Miller has an injury "that doesn't look good" to his scapula (shoulder blade). 49ers likely to add Owen Marecic.

Eff you Baalke/Harbaugh! I warned fans ALL year he was silently one of our best offensive players/MVP's. I said we needed to start developing a real FB behind him just in case. I got excited when we brought in Owen b/c he was a pretty pure FB. Cut. And then we risk Miller in the passing game all year. Screwed if he's out...
Originally posted by NCommand:
Paging Owen Marecic

Eff you Baalke/Harbaugh! I warned fans ALL year he was silently one of our best offensive players/MVP's. I said we needed to start developing a real FB behind him just in case. I got excited when we brought in Owen b/c he was a pretty pure FB. Cut. And then we risk Miller in the passing game all year. Screwed if he's out...

WTF
@JanieMcCAP FB Bruce Miller probably lost for season for #49ers with a scapula injury. Owen Marecic on his way back for physical, likely signing.

https://twitter.com/JanieMcCAP/status/412680358828601344
Paging Owen Marecic

if they can get marecic before the hawks pick him up just to f**k with us we will be fine. he was a beast at stanford and we run the same exact system they ran there so his transition will be pretty easy. hopefully bruce is back soon tho. dixon is good as well, we will be ok
Originally posted by hondakillerzx:
Paging Owen Marecic

if they can get marecic before the hawks pick him up just to f**k with us we will be fine. he was a beast at stanford and we run the same exact system they ran there so his transition will be pretty easy. hopefully bruce is back soon tho. dixon is good as well, we will be ok

Miller is way better than these guys. Our running could suffer.
We lost the Delanie Walker of fullbacks. He can find them holes and catches passes like no other.

Dixon at FB will be a huge drop off.
Paging Owen Marecic

realistically how many teams keep a developmental fb on the 53? i'd say almost nobody. now on the PS squad, there may be a case to be made for that.