There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

How about that Bruce Miller

Dixon/Gore at FB with Hunter/James at RB when needed...a problem solved. I like Miller but I'd put Gore ahead of him as a blocker. If another blocker is needed then McDonald, Celek, Kilgore, Dobbs...who else have they used for timely blocking? As for receiving...I'd put many ahead of Miller there as well...Gore, McDonald...maybe even Staley! LOL!

That said...I hope he's not seriously injured and out of the playoffs! Would hate to see anyone out in the playoffs!
IDK McDonald probably has less passes this year than Miller. He's been a dissapointment for me especially after seeing Zach Miller from the Seahawks perform. Even Celek looked decent yesterday. I hope we get the ball into McDonalds hands more because I like his potential.
Originally posted by thl408:
On the TD pass to VD vs JAX, Miller does a great job of blatantly blocking the LB that was covering VD on the play. This was an anointed WR kind of play, and Miller's job was to commit pass interference while playing it off as a play action pass. The ball was in the air when the block was made. More props to Miller. He must have the best FB coach in the league.

This guy, like Gore does EVERYTHING! I love the dude...he lowers the boom!
Originally posted by Dajanksta:
IDK McDonald probably has less passes this year than Miller. He's been a dissapointment for me especially after seeing Zach Miller from the Seahawks perform. Even Celek looked decent yesterday. I hope we get the ball into McDonalds hands more because I like his potential.

what does zach miller have to do with vance mcdonald? you realize that zach miller has been around like 6 or 7 years and is one of the highest paid te's in the league right? hes making almost 7 million this year.
Originally posted by crabman82:

what does zach miller have to do with vance mcdonald? you realize that zach miller has been around like 6 or 7 years and is one of the highest paid te's in the league right? hes making almost 7 million this year.

dude probably meant luke wilson
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

yeah probably.
Did Bruce Miller seperate his shoulder on the play where he fumbled yesterday? He went off the field with that thing hanging low.
[ Edited by NineCoronas on Dec 16, 2013 at 9:38 AM ]
Originally posted by NineCoronas:
Did Bruce Miller seperate his shoulder on the play where he fumbled yesterday? He went off the field with that thing hanging low.

Stinger apparently.
Originally posted by FredFlintstone:

yeah probably.

Yep lol
Jim Harbaugh on #49ers FB @BruceMill49er injury to scapula: "It doesn't look good."

Originally posted by verb1der:
Jim Harbaugh on #49ers FB @BruceMill49er injury to scapula: "It doesn't look good."

Originally posted by SonocoNinerFan:

f**k me.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!